Phantom Dust Remake!

4 Likes

I’m glad it’s still on the way, although it looks like it’ll be an HD update of the original rather than a full remake.

This is one of my projects. It is the original game, enhanced (in a bunch of ways).

Since most people never got to play it in the first place, it’s a good place to start.

5 Likes

Yeeees! Best news of E3 so far :grinning: I made a Thread about this some time ago:

Now, I only need Sega to remaster Panzer Dragoon Orta :sweat_smile:

I wonder how much the game is going to cost.

In this interview with Shannon Loftis, she mentions it as a value game:

But they will keep the game 480p, so it seems to be a port and not a remaster.

I found Early Alpha footage of the game.

Oh and here is the E3 2016 trailer.

This is footage of the canceled remake. The one they are currently working on is a re release of the original game. A tweet by Shannon Loftis said it had no visual improvements. Not sure if that means they will just straight up port a 480p game.

The E3 2016 trailer is what will actually release. Also the trailer wasn’t really shown on the E3 show but on some separate show.

1 Like

Im pretty sure the game will be at 1080P Just look at Voodoo Vince Remastered that game is running on the same engine from the original but a little more updated so Phantom Dust will do the same.

19 Minutes of Phantom Dust "not a Remaster"

hint: it looks stunning!
They put a lot of effort into reengineering the code, because the source code was lost…

So is this what isgreen was talking about?

Still sad we didn’t get a guest from this game in Ki. But it’s probably just not popular enough… at least we got some clothes :shirt:

:astonished:

1 Like