PAX South 2016 & KI World Cup Details

Just use a timezone converter.

1 Like

Will it be streamed at 10am aswell (think its 8 hours later here in Holland so 6pm) and where can this stream be found?

1 Like

---->http://www.twitch.tv/maximillian_dood

That’s where the stream will be, and it will most likely be up 10-30mins before the ceremony starts to make sure the opening ceremony gets shown in its entirety.

1 Like

I live in EST so you’re not the only one :'D (I should probably do a quick google to check it out)

It’s 11:00 AM-2:30 PM EST.

Have fun watching it live guys. I’ll just be crying as I take another PSAT.

Times for everyone.

4 Likes

Thanks man…I would have been an hour to late if I followed my own guess.

Wasnt there already something being shown today Killer Instinct related? Or am I misremembering…

nothing was confirmed, just speculation.

1 Like

10:30 AM EASTERN TIME
SEASON THREE PREVIEW

cant wait to see the info!

1 Like

10:30 CST, it’ll be 11:30 our time.

I get off work at 2am. Waking up at 8 am for Killer Instinct livestream, totally worth a good morning

1 Like

Hey what channel is the stream on and what time?

Since I’m in MST, the stream will be at 9:30am for me. Just after I wake up!
I won’t have to anxiously pace around for an hour, fidgeting frantically as I wait for the preview…

Should probably jet to bed early just to see this event/tourney first thing :relaxed:

Maximilian_d00d is streaming it. (Not sure if that’s the spelling for his twitch channel, need to check, but Max is streaming it.)
Starts at I think 8am CST?
Someone clarify for me.

1 Like

Yeah you are correct, I just happened to check his channel a few minutes ago and he uploaded a video explaining the whole thing :slight_smile: Thanks btw!

What time will it be in UK time for season 3 preview