Original character talk

I see the same colours too! Another thing being, she’s a natural red head with blue eyes. A little bit of a peculiarity, considering she’s Japanese.
And about her name, I actually really love the name Kanao, but I recently realized Kan-Ra shares the same first three letters so now idk what to do about that. Maybe I’ll search for a new name :woman_shrugging:t2:

I think the name is alright imo, but her being a redhead could be a potential issue, just because Kim Wu is a redhead herself. Then again, if you’re thinking straight up crimson like Regina from “Dino Crisis”, that could potentially work.

I don’t see the problem tbh, there are alot of dark/black haired people, we got some blondes too so there can be a couple more red heads amirite? Also, doesn’t Wu have that crimson colour? Kanao is a natural red head, so her reds are really more oranges.

Lmao the crop is bad. This was something I made from Artbreeder coz I couldn’t resist it. Put side to side, Kanao’s orange and Kim’s red really differ. Kim’s hair is more towards the red/purple side and Kanao’s is red/orange.

1 Like

Kim Wu’s hair is red, not crimson. Closer to the color of that woman’s hair in that picture, albeit just slightly darker.

1 Like

Still too much the same?

However, the colour does seem unnatural

This is the most natural I can get

1 Like