Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

During the beta on SL every once in a while when the game was going from the SL menus to the VS screen the game would crash. It’s still doing that…on PC anyway. Was about to fight Gargos and it crashed.

Been having a weird issue where after I perform Kim Wus Dragon Kick and pass the opponent my controls will be reversed for a second or two. Often times I’ll attempt to back dash only to get a forward dash. Or attempt a Dragons Dance, only to get Dragon Kick.

Killer Instinct now crashes on Windows 10 everytime I try to load the game after the 3.4 update. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game twice now with no effect.

Dell Inspiron i7559
CPU Intel Core i7
GPU Nvidia GTX 960M.

1 Like

You don’t get credit for unlocking the Omen mimic skin if you beat “quest Gargos” as Omen. This very well might be intended but “quest Gargos” still does a lot of the same shenanigans that “boss Gargos” does (air recap, resurrection, summons 2 minions at once). Admittedly this is very minor as Omen’s mimic skin requirements are pretty low compared to some others. Still, I thought I’d mention it.

I am having the exact same problem with the Mad Catz Street Fighter IV fight pad.

It worked perfect with even the Preview Shadow Lords on PC but with the full SL, it doesn’t work at all.

Same problem here with the Madcatz Sfv stick.

BUT you guys fixed the problem where the content i purchased wasnt showing up, and i can now play as Riptor and Mira thank you guys still love the game bugs happen xD

Definitely wanna use my stick tho please help me go back to whoopin nat ■■■ lol

Didn’t know dash tru bugs on thunder and teleport issues with spinal are a thing but I also heard input directions change random for aria her special moves this a auto correct issue guys ?

It is happening with aria aswell

That’s a big bug aswell omg

I have made a few videos of the cross up bug in action with Spinal and Sadira.

In this video you can see Jago blocks in the original direction regardless of Spinal’s position, meaning if Jago chooses to block it is no longer ambiguous. However normal and special move inputs are reversed as you’d expect, as invulnerable moves have to be input in the correct direction. The instinct cancel shows that the setup is indeed a cross up, as Jago has to block in the correct direction. This seems to show that while blocking the original direction will nullify this particular meaty cross up, you can’t just mash an invulnerable move out in the original direction.

This was to test if it was solely isolated to wakeup situations and it shows that for at least a few frames after a cross up you still block in the original direction. The freeze frames from the pause menu at the beginning and end of the video show that on the point of impact the heavy kick crossed up but the inputs show that I was blocking the wrong way.

Edit: it is important to note that if you try and block the cross up correctly you get hit, you have to block in the original direction either way.

ya. it’s a pretty crappy patch. lighting issues, fulgores messed up juggles. sadira spinal aria cross ups. fight stick incompatibility. console/PC crashes. it’s a train wreck.

1 Like

While Playing Shadow Lords, I was Viewing an Achivement that had just Unlocked. As soon as I exited out from it, The game Crashed.

EDIT: AND ALL MY CHARACTERS DIED UPON RE-ENTRY! WHY :sob:

It was nice knowing you Astral Plane… :cry:

I looked further into the dash bug as I noticed that no one showed what happened if you tried to dash towards the cross up, however I found that no dash comes out at all, and you can even block afterwards (in the wrong direction).

When I said worst. I mean, this is their first worst patch (probably could have worded it better.) Everything else I’ve played for the last 3 years has been fine and liked it.

Trying to play shadow lords. I cant get past the tutorial. I get upto mimic jago and it crashes every time

Anyone else having problems with Arbiters alternate colors not working unless you use the default or retro default costume?

Also just tested Playstation 4 controller (via usb) on pc and that isn’t working in KI either (works fine in other games). So far, the only usb controller I have actually got to work with KI after the latest patch is the Microsoft brand 360 controller. I really hope this is fixed soon, I prefer using my 360 mad catz controller when I play fighting games.

2 Likes

On PC I can’t accept invites from other players. When I do the game minimizes and won’t re-expand, so I have to close the game…it may have to do with me not playing it full-screen because the screen tearing issue is still there.

Aria’s controls can become inverted until she is hit or blocks any attack.

In her booster body, if you preform her air Medium Crecendo and land on the backside of your opponent, on hit or on block, Aria’s controls will become inverted. Her dashes will still work in their respective direction but her special moves and walk directions will become inverted till she is hit or blocks.

This is a very fatal bug with Aria and should be looked into… I originally wanted to post a video of the results but it would be pointless as input display will show your arrow pointing back when you try to move forward and vice versa.

I hope this report will reach you guys in time, keep up the good work IG

Ugh…I’m reminded everyday of this cursed bug. I’m too afraid to use it (which means losing setups) because then I’ll just get turned upside down.