Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

But the announcer says ULTRAAAA even if you cancel it, so why would it be necessary to play the FULL ultra? Years of playing this game have conditioned me to pop ultra and then cancel it. This feels like a bug. Or else, stop recording player input so that they are UNABLE to cancel it.

Weill he has an animation that even plays for the resurrection.

There’s a BIG problem with replays created on Shadow Lords, at least when I tried to see one of my boss Gargos’ fights (I was using Jago as my 2nd. fighter), it didn’t went as the actual fight and after the replay ended bad, the results screen appeared (something that should not happen in replay mode) and later the game crashed (I’ll have to record this later in case that happens again).

I found this weird bug with sadira where after a flip out, if she hits someone with a widow’s drop, it causes them to ground bounce. Hopefully this link should help figure out the cause.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ahh4f8TgqTUEgxAmpvV-eCcTCzMo

“Widows Drop now causes a ground bounce against airborne opponents.”

3.4 Patch Notes.
Can’t watch the video right now so I’ll assume you caught your opponent trying to jump after the flipout.

I have an Xbox 360 Mad Catz SFIV fight pad that is suddenly no longer being recognized by the game on PC. It was was working previously with KI before and now it is not.

I’m running the Anniversary update and I verified my PC is up to date.
I verified it is registering correctly under device properties and all buttons work.
It is working fine with Street Fighter V PC.

Does anyone know if anything happened to Xbox 360 controller support in Windows 10 recently? Did it get broken?

1 Like

fulgores juggles are completely screwed up can do longer heavy lazer cancel after CR HP into DP. the start of the juggle Is started using med lazer. fulgores med lazer was already -2 before parch. all his shizit whiffs now juggle wise.

Me as an Aganos player can’t save Shadow data when winning against a Jago. Loosing is fine as far as I can remember.
Killer Instinct just crashes. Just wanted to report.

Had a couple crashes while in ranked. After the match was over, if I saved the Shadow Data, the game would crash to the Xbox dashboard and I would have to restart KI. It happened until I loaded up Shadow Labs mode and played a match.

Because Sadiras jumping LK now causes a flipout it’s impossible to perform her trait aircombo using LK. Only LP seem to work as intended.

jago causes loud beeping sounds on intro, round start, round end, ultra, instinct, shadow moves enders

I dunno if it’s pc specific but it’s very loud and makes playing him frustrating

1 Like

On the menu screens the little piece of text showcasing what’s going on(like right now with the limited time bonuses for SL). Parts of the text is missing.

It reads “LIMITED TIME BONUS! Play Shadow Lords now and you’ll earn bonus gem rewards e” Then that’s it.

I pre-ordered the physical version of KI: Definitive Edition and received my copy today. Prior to this, I had all of the content up through season 2 digitally, but deleted it off my Xbone’s hard drive because I assumed the disc would be a separate installation. After putting the disc in, it detected that I already had KI1-2 and skipped them to install the Definitive Edition app, all the DLC and KI itself. But when I booted up the game through both the app and KI itself, all of the season 3 characters are unavailable to me. I double-checked and all the season 3 characters are indeed installed on my system. Is the physical version useless if you already had a digital version on your account or is this a bug?

My Xbox 360 Madcatz Fightpad SD no longer works on the PC version as of the current update

My Xbox 360 Matcatz Fightstick Pro DOES work

as does my standard X360 wired controller

My Horipad ONE controller also works

My Hori Fight Comander 4 does not work but I never tried it on KI before this update as it is a PS3/PS4 device. I don’t know if those were meant to be supported in this game or not.

all of these controllers work on other games

Got an ongoing crash that occurs when playing Shadow Lords. It seems that after I get my daily reward, the first or second mission afterwards crashes the game upon starting. Right as I click start/deploy option, the sound bugs and I’m back out to dash. No specific sequence to replicate it, just happens when I start a mission.

Just wanted to report the issue. It’s a fairly generic crash, but I can record when it happens next and post it if need be. Thanks for all you do guys.

Take it to the PMs. This is a bug thread.

So I found a bug in Shadow Lords Multiplayer. I don’t know if it includes all infinite shadow for 15 seconds consumables but I would test it regardless. Step by step the order of what I think happens.

Step 1: Open opponent up into combo while they still have lifebar
Step 2: Activate consumable while they still have lifebar
Step 3: Continue spamming shadow until they no longer have lifebar
Step 4: Do a wall splat ender and follow up with more shadow move spam

At some point around step 3 or 4 or in between, the duration of the consumable stopped decreasing thus I could have sat there spamming shadow until the end of time but, once I noticed it wasn’t decreasing, I mercy ended the combo and immediately came here to report it. If need be, pm me asking for the replay. I do have to record with my phone so the quality will be crap. I was playing as Fulgore vs Kim Wu on Thunder’s Stage if for some extremely unlikely reason that matters.

Omens throw can be blocked by TJ combo and Eyedol. Those are the 2 that I played against the most tonight and both were able to block my throw.
Will post the video tomorrow.