Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

It’s a XBL issue currently:

2 Likes

Oh ok. That makes sense. Thank you for letting me know :smiley:

Yeah, I can’t resync my DLC content right now.

This is why the definitive version on disc is important

Sadira bug; if you do two TK shadow widows bites in a row, the combo is 100% breakable but going immediately into an ender triggers opener-ender.

Nother sadira bug, screen freezes from stuff like instinct activation or shadow moves are supposed to have a generous buffer for anything to come out after they end, but during her air instinct activation it seems to only do this for the opponent. Doesn’t matter THAT much, just makes some combos harder than they really should be.

@FengShuiEnergy and I found a couple weird things concerning Eyedol’s Shadow Bolt Strike.

First, doing Fulgore’s Shadow Energy Bolt during the freeze of Shadow Bolt Strike will cause both Eyedol and Fulgore to trade, and leaving Fulgore’s projectile on screen.

Second, if you do the same with Spinal’s Shadow Searing Skull, Spinal will get hit, but his Skull takes hits from Bolt Strike, and will continue traveling after 5 hits. Making it possible to punish Shadow Bolt Strike with Shadow Searing Skull.

Video for the second one.

Sometimes when I do repeated heavy autos->light linkers after a counter breaker, the shadow ender doesn’t cash out. I’ve noticed this the most with Kim Wu.

Two examples of Gargos’ minions producing some craziness:

1. Izzik interrupted my level 4 ender, then Gargos and I were forced to fight in the Shadow Realm for some time:
  1. Dretch interrupted my combo right as my medium was getting broken, resulting in some nonsense, including a counter breaker from Gargos:
1 Like

It looks like what’s happening is the minion (a projectile, so operating unaffected by hitstop) is connecting during the hitstop of the combo breaker, or maybe even on the same frame. The breaker goes through, but being hit by the minion started a combo on you, so the MP+MK input turns into a counter breaker…maybe? That’s really funky.

For the last week or so, whenever I boot up KI (on PC, no XBox here), only S1+Free characters are available (I own the Supreme Edition). HOWEVER!!! If I access the Store Menu>Fighters, then back out and return to a character select screen (mode doesn’t seem to matter), all of my characters are available again.

While this is an improvement to the earlier Jago+Riptor only reports, I’m still pretty sure this isn’t intended behavior.

Not going to lie, the first video did look kinda cool

1 Like

I know that cinematic ender glitch. You can easily do it with Jago. Just Instinct cancel your ultra, get to a level 4 ender, then do the ultra ender before the animation ends.

Yep. Nothing wrong with it :smiley:

Glacius’ hails normally do around 8 damage. But for whatever reason they do around 16 damage while he’s performing a button action (liquidize, whiffing jabs). Damage on block is not affected.

If you guys will normalize this, just personal opinion, set it to higher than 8. Hails just don’t trade well with jump ins anymore :confused:

So it seems if Raam successfully lands a running grab in someone projectiles still knock him out of the grab animation I.e. omens random fireballs glacius hail etc. This intentional? @TheKeits

Also, if you dash it increases to 16.

Another thing related to this involves Riptor’s mortars. If you move, or jump before the mortars connect, the damage is halved.

The game won’t let me join exhibitions nor lobbies saying the session is full, even it’s not the case. Looks like it’s harder to join and play with people now. We were wondering if not having them as friends got something to do, but even so that shouldn’t be a problem.

Something weird with the attack data on Maya’s Daggers.

The in game attack data shows her QCF+MP and QCF+HP (both with daggers) both make her Projectile and Upper Body Invulnerable when she clearly is not. The only thing I can think of, is that, somehow, Shadow Tumble Kick’s attributes are leaking through to those inputs.

Also, her jumping MK isn’t listed as a crossup.

Kan-Ra’s Jumping HK doesn’t generate any Attack Speed or Advantage data when used directly over the opponent.

Aganos’s walls aren’t attached to their respective player. If there’s a mirror match, either one being knocked down will result in every wall that’s up to lose 1HP. Dunno if that’s intended or not. @FinchoMatic @CStyles45 Any idea?

Intended; Aganos players can set a max of 8 walls in the match. They’re bound to no one.

2 Likes

Ok. Just weird seeing as every other character created thing is specified to that player.