Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Kan Ra is still super floaty after you hit him with a flipout move.
I dont know if this is true for every flipout but at least for Thunders st.lk a lk sammammish follow up this is true. He falls much slower to the ground than anybody else.

According to the patch notes the timing has been normalized to allow players to learn their setups. I’m assuming they forgot about kan ra or something went wrong.

Not sure what happened here but it happened. During a lockout I went for a damaging Combo and when utilizing Jagos Shadow DP, it didn’t cash out the damage.

@TheKeits @TempusChaoti

Heck, I’ll ask @Infilament. Maybe some insight on how my timing caused my ender to act as a potential manual?

Either way, it seems like something is bugged.

http://xboxclips.com/oTiger%20Spirit/c4c6f7dd-57f9-4039-a964-aea86f7073c0/embed

I’ve seen this happen numerous times, and it’s because your counter breaker didn’t actually combo. You see there is an end of one combo and the start of another when your counter breaker hits.

I think it might be because the guy tried to combo break on the very last frame of his hit stun (or something like that), so the counter breaker actually doesn’t properly continue the combo.

This bug has been in the game for as long as I can remember, but it happens pretty rarely. Definitely something the team should look at if they have time, though.

1 Like

I have a weird practice mode bug. If you set the dummy to a ‘random’ guard, it will ALWAYS block some grounded overheads, and NEVER block other ones.

I think it correlates to whether or not that normal has a force block box on it. For example, Thunder’s OH (no tan box) will never get blocked, while Jago’s OH (tan box) will always get blocked.
The same applies to Riptor’s 2 Predator OHs which contain both cases.

Because of this, you can’t really practice hit confirms for overheads.

1 Like

So if Aganos hits Maya with shadow ruin while she tries to throw her unlockable in instinct Is it intentional for her daggers to be gone for a pretty long time?

Yeah, this has been in the game since S1 launch. One of the weird practice mode bugs that never got sorted.

Had this happen to me today after playing some matches on PC, none of the effects would load, leading to my blood Normals and specials with Mira being invisible. Also TJ’s pants being invisible as well

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=7FF5F537E1D71CC3!2623584&authkey=!ANOn4o9_TjDonqE&ithint=video%2cmp4

@TheKeits I just found out that ESC button doesn’t work in some of the menu stuff, like when the announcement pops out about the new character, you can not exit it 'cause the ESC button doesn’t work. You must restard the game.
This is my previous post about it not working in Dojo mode, which prevents me from finishing it:

Oh that invisible. The other one would have been funny.

Found a bug with Gargos and his minions. If you summon the minions, pick them up and activate instinct while holding them, they will stay afloat in the air. Similarly, if you are holding a minion and use explosion in Gargos instinct mode, they again will stay floating in the air. Working on uploading the video now. I managed to recreate it time and time again.

Here’s a crude raw video of the bug (stupid editors won’t load up) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0EAQ2VH20U

EDIT: This was further tested in matches against the CPU. It still happens, some of the time. Still happens as described, but sometimes it will “fix” itself. When the minion is off screen bugged, when I attack my opponent the minion will appear out of nowhere and be fine. Sometimes it fixes itself, other times it doesn’t. It’s also managed to fix itself in between rounds. That’s all the info I have atm. Will do further testing tonight and keep this post updated with the results.

Bug. Space ghosts… https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/1818c8b4-2d98-4922-b5c1-a26574d2240b?gamerTag=Tedakin&scid=5af40b00-965f-4a28-aab5-cf69642bec88

Kan-Ra’s jumping HK counts as a grounded heavy normal for the armor break rules. I got bodied in instinct as Gargos because of this.

After winning a bounty against a new Gargos shadow,

watching the replay was awarding the shadow points again.

Gargos shadow command grab does unscaled damage after a wall splat ender.

2 Likes

Gargos is listed as having his oblivion punch active for 1 frame but in reality the move stays active for quite some time. With hitboxes enabled, you can see the hitbox for the attacks as solid red which I would believe to be the actual active time which is more than 1 frame.

The issue is when the move does not register a hit (Block or Hit) on the opponent, the hitbox will then flash for one 1 frame at a time for about half a second. The recovery time of the move is not any different so you can setup a meaty Oblivion on knockdown and guaranteed blockstring into another normal or special move.

Video

Gargos, if he is in instinct and uses his command grab (devil’s devide) to grab a minion, then holds the minion and uses eruption, the minions will stay floating in space, become invincible and cannot be regrabbed or resummoned.

1 Like

I’m still having problems with Mira’s retro costume :frowning:
Gargos installed though.

Should I just do a fresh install?

Second time today I have had to quit the and restart the game (Xbox One) because when selecting to play multiplayer, this happens:

The background picture is still moving, so it’s not like the game freezes. But I get stuck on the screen.

Gargos seems to have a weird graphical/animation glitch with medium oblivion in some situations, seems like it’s caused by the tracking getting confused?

If you press PPP+KKK during instinct, Gargos will try to throw but will lose the visual appearance of his stone skin. He’s still in instinct (including all the disadvantages), the instinct meter will still drain, and he can still explode, but he will look normal.