Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

KanRa whiffed command grab

Jump or walk next to character
command grab
the hit box misses up close most times on larger characters always on medium and small characters

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/FREEKY%20JASON/video/d42f53a8-76a2-432b-8099-c5211c31ebb9/03a80100-9ff3-46ea-be76-e00e7fe465df

KanRa Pinwheel manual causes blowout

Start combo with standing MP, crouching MP, or standing HP
Link with sand linker medium or heavy
Manual with back MP pinwheel
causes KV to blowout

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/FREEKY%20JASON/video/03124017-4d3f-4c16-8865-1677e4460d9d/03a80100-9ff3-46ea-be76-e00e7fe465df

KanRa cant manual after Shadow Scarab linker

Open combo with standing HK
immediately cancel the stagger into shadow scarab linker
attempt to manual with any normal none seem to work

KanRa light manuals whiff , and back MP manual doesn’t work after heavy scarab linker. (standing LK) works

Perform a heavy scarab linker in the combo
Attempt to use pinwheel manual or a crouching or stand light manual

KanRa whirl opener removes sand without creating a tornado
(not sure if this was intended)

create a sand trap
stand slightly in front of the center of it
whirl into opponent to start a combo the number of hits remain the same as with no sand tornado doesnt appear and sand is gone

KanRa anti air wrap animation bug with Kim

Have kim jump
use heavy version of clutch
animation gets weird

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/FREEKY%20JASON/video/e0227d98-8e6c-4bc8-90fd-7f5643fbda7d/03a80100-9ff3-46ea-be76-e00e7fe465df

1 Like

Still getting the ‘missing text’ at the post fight Killer Stats even after the 3.04 update on PC.

That fix will be in a future update.

Cannot find online matches.

I have yet to be able to find an online match on KI on PC.
Get the ‘Failed to reach matchmaking servers.’ message.
Settings looks good but cannot connect.

Xbox one.
Kim Wu.
Dragon dance shadow ender not cashing out the combo for a lvl3, it seems to just continue the combo. First time I have noticed it.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=8D11E9B441E59BEB&id=8D11E9B441E59BEB!23410&parId=8D11E9B441E59BEB!23409&o=OneUp

Let me add another Kan Ra bug.

The shadow sand spike stingers cause Fulgore to go into blocking after a Level 4 Scarab ender.

2 Likes

I’ve encountered a bug with Tusk

So I was in the corner, DP HK on shadow jago slide and found mysefl jumping to the other side of the map while deflecting Shago’s move.

Also I have no video for this one but, when I have shadow countered Omen’s slide whith Tusk, something similar happened with my shadow going forward while Omen got my back.

I’m ‘glad’ this isn’t just me. It’s sucks, for us and everyone, though at least I know it might not be my PC and only a fixable KI thing. Because I can do all else on laptop fine, it’s just this recent update that make KI break.

I do not have the dpuble Xp boost.

If you’re in practice mode, you won’t see double xp

For some reason Kim Wu changes (visually) from Lucy Liu to Danai Gurira because of the rain on Thunder’s stage during an Ultra. Though it isn’t a major issue, it looks out of place due to the fact that the rest of her clothing and hair aren’t really darkened, creating a huge contrast. Between the color change and the “wet” sheen, I feel like all the details of Kim’s face also become lost.

I am having an issue on the Windows 10 PC version of Killer Instinct in which I am able to play a few ranked matches here and there, but for no reason sometimes it will get stuck on the searching opponent screen and I am unable to get out of it by pressing B/Esc. Then after I close the game, it will not open back up and eventually windows start menu and search bar freeze and I can only restart the PC using Ctrl+Alt+Del. This happens often and I have only heard of one other person with this issue.
My computer passed the benchmark test for online and I am able to play a small number of matches usually before the crash and all my other games run flawlessly so i don’t believe it is my machine. I did purchase the 50 dollar pack if that makes a difference.
Specs:
Gtx 960 2 gb
i5-4460
8 Gb ram

This is a bug on PC in shadow mode fights. It has happened to me 3-4 times now. The textures and models are invisible. I had to fight a TJ combo that had nothing but his eyes visible. :joy: I surprisingly won all the matches with this bug. Maybe I should play this game with my eyes close? lol

2 Likes

Arbiter can do a MK manual after light Mercy’s Demise linker.

If you’re going to change this, please don’t tighten the light linker’s window any more than necessary. It would be great if MK manual was impossible by just 1 frame, which means light manuals still don’t have to be needlessly tight.

I’m getting errors on Xbox One where characters appear in versus matches and shadow matches with missing geometry. This issue occurs both online and offline - I tested it both ways, so it is affecting player vs. player (online / offline), player vs. cpu (online / offline), and shadow battles (online).

Description: Missing geometry on characters before and during fights.
Repro Rate: 45-90%
Platform: Xbox One
Online Status: Both Online and Offline are affected.
Severity: B status - does not break game, but is a strong detractor from the overall quality of the software.:

Steps:

1. In game, go into Shadow Battle (if you have a shadow character created; I used one that I had made during Season 2) and select a friend’s shadow to fight.
  2. Proceed into game - if bug occurs, the opponent will feature missing geometry. This will carry over into the game itself.

Alternative steps:

Repeat steps 1 and 2, but do so with player vs. player local, or online. There is a lower repro rate in doing it this way, although the issue still occurs.

Screenshot attached - TJ Combo is missing his head.

aki

1 Like