Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

I’m not sure if this has been reported yet, a search was not conclusive.

My Shadow points earned through Shadow Lords don’t add to my Shadow points tota (whether it’s the ones earned through Shadow missions or the daily rewards)l.

The ones I earn from the Shadow Lab (survival/etc…) do.

If you need additional information please let me know.

I’m running on Win10 also have XboxOne available for testing if needed.

I saw that same thing on Xbox. Kinda weird.

1 Like

Do you play any other games on your Xbox?

If so, I would try another game you have one that would be considered graphically intensive.

Especially right after ki does that, play it for an extended amount of time to see if it reproduces with another game, could be your gfx chip acting up under stress.

Nah, i believe its more like a bug or a glitch. Started after Kilgore release.

I would block them whether I had armor or not. That just removed it.

Looks like the light missiles do not remove armor on block, but medium and heavy missiles do.

But I tried those in practice too and they didn’t remove them there…

Blocking M and H missiles in training removes chunks for me.

How’d you set it up then? I had Aganos as the AI auto-block all, high, low, etc. for each missile-based move that I fired as Kilgore.

Record Kilgore firing M missile at Aganos. Take control of Aganos, give yourself chunks, then playback the recording and block the missiles.

Will do. Try my method (or @LetalisVenator in this case, since Infil can’t) and see if you come up with the same results that I did. It’ll help narrow down the bug for the devs.

Yeah, auto-blocking AI doesn’t get its chunks removed. You have to manually block it as the player. But in general you want player input to duplicate these types of bugs, since the AI often doesn’t go through the same channels to block/combo break stuff. In the past there have been combo break glitches where the AI doesn’t properly break something that actually is combo breakable by a human.

Anyway, let’s not fill the bug thread with more talk on this. It’s a bug and I’m sure it’ll get addressed next patch.

1 Like

Not sure if this happens with every character but some opponents can instinct cancel as soon as they are hit. You can hear and see the animation as soon as they are hit but , in certain occasions, manage to activate instinct at the same moment and not be affected, not sure if this was intended.

Like kim-wu?

well in a matchup, Kan-Ra vs Saberwulf, I did a j.HP using Kan-Ra and it made contact but as soon as it did the person used instinct and it completely ignored the hit; I could see the sparks when I KNOW I’ve made contact.

Sounds like lag.

That’s my guess, because you shouldn’t be able to activate instinct while getting hit due to the hit-stun.

Another one glitch… This happens a few hours ago. My opponent graps me and my Kan-Ra stucks in air holded by invisible hand. WtF!!!

I had a bug while playing Shadow Lords yesterday. I bought a killer pack (17.000 astral gems) in Shadow Lords yesterday. It gave me a Killer Ram card and some some other cards and astral energy. After I got my items from the killer pack the screen turned black and only the surrounding background (of when the game shows You the cards You got from teh pack You bought) was displayed. The game did not respond to anything anymore. I had to close the game and restart it again. Thankfully the game registered all the items I got from the killer pack. I play the game on Xbox One.

I reported the bug over here: https://forums.ultra-combo.com/t/shadow-lords-glitch/17630/7?u=onetilburg013

But I think it’s better to report it here in the official KI bug reporting thread.

The ranked leaderboard appears to be missing for Jan 17. It does not show my current position after finishing a game in ranked. There are no other players listed on the right hand side of the screen. If I try to access this month’s leaderboard on the leaderboards screen this is also blank.

1 Like