Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

you holding medium or light button for linker. That will do a heavy linker. So if you want light or medium don’t hold, just tap.
Yeah this was also new for me at some point.

My KI Gold is still missing from the beginning of this season. I know this has been talked about a bunch but none of the solutions seem to work. I’ve completely closed out the game as well as reinstalling on both Xbox and Windows 10. A lot of people report their gold coming back within a day or two but mine has been gone for months. Was hoping someone would have some input as to what might be going on?

So while downloading,I am pkaying some versus against the CPU and then all of a sudden,I got the achievment that I won a ranked match with him for some reason? Is this normal?

Same here, I had it with the 80 Fight Challenge cheevo.

Nevermind, it’s a shadow move…disregard.

The character’s only been out for about 6 hours, so I’m not sure about this, but it doesn’t seem intentional to me:

After a non-Shadow damage ender (Dominance) General RAAM can cancel the recovery frames of his ender and flip his opponent out immediately after the final stomp. It has verrry tight timing, though.

Trouble with friend requests from xbox one to PC play. invite is super laggy or does not come through at all on the xbox from the pc and visa versa- if invite does come through it does not allow to connection in exhibition matches. not on private or offline mode or anything

Ranked search takes an extremely long time right now, at least for me.

Full patch has installed, I’ve also tried a hard reboot of the console and a network reboot. My speeds are fine, so I think it could be something with the update.

okay so the season is almost over now and i still dont have access to season 1 characters on my pc version. People have been telling me they were looking into it but i havent heard from them in several months. I really want to play these characters and for the entirety of season 3 i havent been able to play them on the pc version. its very frustrating to still be having this issue as it hasnt been addressed anywhere when i mention it and all the solutions the community has given me hasnt worked. Pleas somebody help!!! @rukizzel @GoogleMyName

The command list frame data on General RAAM’s Kryll Rush doesn’t match the in-game frame data. The former says 21 startup frames, the latter says 66.

Raams Shadow damage ender also acts as a battery ender. I don’t think he should get 50-60% of a stock of shadow for using it.

Win a ranked match with RAAM not popping for me and a friend. Can’t be a coincidence.

I hate to mention it again, but are you sure you’ve tried all the solutions relating to syncing up the windows clock? Everybody else who has had this issue has solved it by syncing the clock with the server. I would really play around in that menu and try every possible configuration, rebooting KI each time.

There is a graphic display glitch that happens when cycling costumes with General Raam. Dunno how it happened exactly but his silhouette remains in front of the character model.

1 Like

General Raam has an infinite Ultra as well. Timing is very strict but, there is enough time to mash a Medium punch and that will still land and can be canceled into shadow to continue the ultra.

If I have to guess, I could tell there is a lot of people:

1-Downloading the patch
2-Training with Raam
3-Playing exibition with Raam
4-Playing offline with Raam

So I suppose thats the reasoning behind a long ranked waiting screen, few people playing ranked ATM.

Well, at least in the momment you searched for ranked :stuck_out_tongue:

I was hesitant to post about it because I was thinking along the same lines as you, but decided to err on the side of caution and post it just in case it isn’t related to server load or low population!

1 Like

I did try that before but I suppose it is possible i didnt do it correctly. Not sure what I did wrong if anything. I’ll give it another try when I get the chance. I really appreciate your quick response.

Glitch. 2 Raam’s on Crash Site. We both did our Instincts filling the screen with Kryll at the same time… and they never went away. Kryll remained for the rest of the match.

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/0dd3fff1-b449-41ef-88c3-0983b0c5343e?gamerTag=Tedakin&scid=5af40b00-965f-4a28-aab5-cf69642bec88

I keep getting a “Failed to update DLC” message. I can see the RAAM update but don’t see RAAM at the character select screen. Anyone else have this problem?

PS. I haven’t read much of this thread because of work. Sorry if this has been mentioned already.