Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Posting it in this thread, even though I did make a thread about it yesterday for fun.

I can’t remember if I did it before or during the opponents ultra, but basically I did Gargos’s instinct explosion during the opponents ultra combo and this happened

1 Like

Gargos Ultra glitches, drops, regrabs and drops again.

4 Likes

Same thing for me as well, added screenshot

Gargos’ Heavy Oblivion also has a weird tracking that will always whiff if it’s done after a st. HP that hits.

Game, sorry, app crashes when searching for a ranked match. Third time over the span of 6+ hours today.

1 Like

I mined all the dash and pre-jump frame data in the game. To what extent these are bugs that should be fixed I leave up to the developer’s discretion. (original thread here)

Everybody is supposed to have 5 frames of unthrowable prejump. These characters do not have 5f:

• Aganos (0 chunks, 1 chunk): 4 frames
  • Aganos (4 chunks): 6 frames

Everybody’s backdash is supposed to be fully invincible for the first 7 frames, then additionally throw invincible for the next 4 frames (up to and including frame 11). The following characters break this rule:

• Glacius: Fully invincible for first 8 frames
  • TJ in instinct: Fully for first 6, throw for first 9 (this is probably intended due to TJ’s speedup)
  • Maya: Fully for all 11
  • Aganos 0 chunks: Fully 6, throw 10
  • Aganos 3 chunks: Fully 8, throw 13
  • Aganos 4 chunks: Fully 9, throw 14 (I can imagine the higher chunks should be slower, but 0 chunks being less invincible is odd. Because Aganos is probably a hassle to fix and his backdash is unusably bad already, it’s fine if fixing this is too annoying)
  • Aria bass body: Fully 6, throw 9 (again, due to speed up this seems intended, her total duration is 14 so please don’t make it more invincible lol)
  • Kim Wu: Fully for all 11
  • Arbiter: Fully for 8
  • Mira: Fully for all 11
  • Gargos: Fully for 8
2 Likes

Sometimes there is a strange ‘downscaling’ on Gargos Instinct.

1 Like

At the character selection screen and the middle of the fight there is a graphic error in the Tusk’s helmet of Valhalla suit!!!

Hi guys, im on Win 10
and im wondering about these:

Is anyone else getting constant disconnects from lobby with the message “Disconneted. Opponent has left the lobby. Returning to the main menu.”?
Am i spose to hear people voice chat (in lobby or anywhere?) because ive never heard anyone talk/mic static or anything.
I Cant find a single exhibition match.
Can only get a ranked match if i press A just as the searching “stops” and goes back to the menu.

Is this a problem with everyone or just me and maybe some others?
Thanks

I’m not sure if everyone has been noticing this, but everytime Gargos does his Ultra, the hit FX and character grunts are still turned on even with the musical beats are played, as if it was overlapped, yet every other character doesn’t seem to suffer from this for some reason…

It just kinda feels off.

I’ve noticed people disconnecting at the character select screen I thought nothing of it until the game started bugging out and booting me, this wouldn’t be so bad if I wasn’t being credited with losses and now I’ve just been told my W/L record is suspicious and that I’m on probation I hope you can get this fixed right away.

3 Likes

Xbox One: Game crashes in Exhibition lobbies

I’m playing Exhibition matches and sometimes when I get to the third opponent my game instantly crashes. I see the gamertags come up and bam. Black screen, back to dashboard.

1 Like

I just found that this is character specific. It happens against Sadira and Mira, but not Jago, Spinal, or Orchid. Is it a skinny hurtbox thing?

I’m getting game crashes every time I get into Exhibition match. It crashes while it searches for an opponent. Are many people getting this? Any word on a fix?

You can’t get timing locked out on Gargos’ Devil’s Divide.

1 Like

You can’t? So you can keep mashing breakers till you win?

or until you get locked out by guessing the wrong strength, or counter broken, but yeah.

Hmmmm I see…interesting…

The same thing happened to me twice tonight! Come on Iron Galaxy, get it together!

1 Like

Spinal practice mode bug: when playing as spinal player cannot see pause menu when player presses the pause menu button please fix! I want to learn the new spinal :frowning: