Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

It’s been almost month and a half since the PC launch, and still the problem with game resetting me back to qualifier and deleting all my shadow data ( and its shadow currency ) each time i enter the game has not been fixed?

There are multiple people through forums and reddit posts confirming the same thing and no one gave us the word on it that they are even aware of the problem.

We can’t play ranked matches unless I keep my PC and KI open 24/7 and praying that the power outage won’t happen. I can play online fine and it works, but the ranking and shadow data are the problem here weather its syncing issues or something else but we can’t play ranked and keep that rank.

I waited to see if Mira update would fix this, but the problem is still there. And yes my network settings are fine, and teredo is up and running, I re-installed the game and still not working. The only solution is to try and re-install the OS but I don’t think it will solve anything since it seems to be on server-side.

Yesterday I was playing ranked with Kim Wu and on several occasions I parried a move and the other player wasn’t flinched, didn’t stop the move (and once even hit me) but I still got the dragon.

Maybe I was hit due to rollback issues but then me still getting the dragon was a desync, unless I can win dragons even for moves that I didn’t parry?

I couldn’t record the matches as I was playing on PC and currently can’t record matches but I’ll later go to my Xbox and see if the replays can reproduce this.

Backwards Maya. Appeared to have been triggered off of the tornado. Just passing it along!

Got a very frustrating bug since few days : every time i want to go the Challenge menu, the game freeze. Music continue playing, but the menu does’t not appear. Anyone else got this ?

The game behaved surprisingly well to this, I expected stretched arms and deformed Maya for the rest of the match.

There’s a possible solution, turning on some telemetry service. Please use the search feature, it has been discussed before.

Spinal’s close stand MK activation range was not reduced like the HK activation range was, at ranges where you get far HK you still get close MK (which sucks for run cancel combos). Might not be a bug but I sincerely hope it is.

Interesting, I tried to google the solution and never found anything remotely useful.

Well that could explain the problem and I may give it a go, I should probably get use to the forum a bit more.

1 Like

After Tusks equals a grab the opponent comes closer and multiple grab fights can happen. I don t know if this is normal.

A while ago I reported a weird bug regading the interaction of chunked-up Aganos and Orchid’s grenades that happened to me while playing online, but at that time I couldn’t get XboxDVR to work in order to display exactly what happened during that online match. Now it seems to be working, so here’s the video:

And, for reference and further details, here’s what I wrote about the bug in an earlier post in this thread:

"A weird bug involving Orchid’s grenades and Aganos’ armor just happened to me while playing online on Windows 10:

I had 2 chunks on Aganos, and hit Orchid with light crouching jab canceled into opener light pulverize. While Aganos was spinning and hitting Orchid, a grenade she had previously released exploded and hit Aganos, making him enter hitstun animation even though he was chunked up. Additionaly, the hit did not take out a chunk.

I tried to recreate the scenario in training mode, but just couldn’t. The armor kept absorbing the grenade hit, as it should. I thought I was insane and went to see recorded match, but the replay confirmed that the bug did indeed happen. If I find some way of putting the video up online, I’ll post it here."

I don’t know if this has already been posted, and I haven’t discovered specifics as to how or even why it happened, but at least twice in the past week, I’ve seen Aganos’ walls take damage in unusual situations in certain matchups when they weren’t supposed to, like, for example, when a non-Aganos using opponent got knocked down. I’ll be keeping a close eye on this and will report back again when I find out more and/or see it happen again. I just wanted the devs to also be aware of the bug as well, so they could also keep an eye out for it in the meantime.

Aganos’ armor still doesn’t work on an early Shadow Counter against several Shadow moves.

Another example of Aganos’ ender levels being reduced: Cl. HP xx Shadow Pulverize used to be a level 2 ender by itself. Now it’s just a level 1.

Found the replay of my previously reported bug here: Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3 - #586 by Dancovich

Kim parries Tusk but he isn’t knocked down. She still wins the dragon.

Video proof:

Kim Wu’s shadow counter not working correctly on Tusk? The shadow counter works on the first hit against Tusk’s Immortal Spirit. Then Kim is pushed away from Tusk at midscreen. When she is cornered it works.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Bundokman/video/17622534

Not sure if these have been reported or even if they are “bugs” per se. I’m a stickler for detail so these are things I noticed:

• Jago Retro color 4 (white) ends up showing as hot pink on Tiger Lair’s stage.

• Hisako, Maya, Orchid, Thunder, and Spinal do not drop weapons when a Stage Ultra is performed on them in Forgotten Grotto. Kim Wu and Tusk will drop their weapons as they turn to stone.

• The tentacles/fingers on Spinal’s shield (default costume) are still moving even though they are stone when a Forgotten Grotto stage ultra is performed on him.

• If Maya’s daggers have charges, the glow effects still show during and after a Forgotten Grotto stage ultra is performed on her.

• The glow effect of Aganos’s eyes still show during and after a Forgotten Grotto stage ultra is performed on him.

• Maya does not drop her daggers when a Stage Ultra is performed on her in Village of Whispers. Every other character with a weapon will drop it/them.

I have discovered that all of Aganos’ walls will take damage if he hits an opponent into a ground-bounce with jumping HP. Furthermore, I now have a clip under my Xbox LIve profile that shows 2 more instances of his walls taking damage when they otherwise shouldn’t as well:

1. during a 1st-hit recapture off of a shadow natural disaster, his walls take damage on the final hit of the shadow move.
  2. Aganos walls behind him automatically break if he’s standing too close to them when he does a payload assault ender.

Let me know once you’ve viewed the clip and investigated this matter, so that I may delete it. :wink:

P.S. - while I understand that #2 may not actually be a glitch, I don’t think it’s fair for his walls that are behind him to fall down simply because of the fact that the walls he’s putting up in front of him, as part of the payload ender, are too close to them - besides, those walls in front of him don’t actually stay permanently, so it’s not like you’re trapping the opponent in a super-confined space.

I’ve had a bug for quite a while now where when I hit the pause button in any mode the game pauses, but there’s no menu at all. It functions as normal in training mode if I change what menu I’m on, but it doesn’t show anything unless the menu itself changes. Here’s a video showing it: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WpNt0jlTwi8

Edit: I can get it to show up with Mira, but not with anyone else that I’ve tried.

Noticed a slight clipping / rendering issue on both XBOX ONE and PC versions of the Mira patch where on the VS loading screen portions of Aria’s leg to torso joins / tubing / mechanical structure appear to be translucent and the scrolling background before the VS screen freeze to load can be seen through them, the outlines of the effected components frame appear to be present.

Old desync issue back???

Playing Mira in exhibition.

I was having my lights broken by medium and heavy on screen, a Shago sweep killing me with around 15% left and generally very strange stuff happening. So I went back and watched the replays with input display on which was totally pointless because the replays were totally different to what actually happened. In a couple of the replays the action stopped completely a few times which didn’t happen in match, showing obvious signs of desync but there were no real signs of desync in match.

Also my frame traps seem to be non existent half the time. Also reversed inputs occasionally and just odd stuff in general. I have been playing since xbox release and remember a similar thing happening a long time ago that was fixed. I have been playing long enough to know when something feels wrong.

Dunno if this has been reported already, but it seems Mira’s command grab becomes a hard KD if the last KD has been a hard KD.

So, if I sweep or throw and then command grab, it’s not a soft KD anymore. And it stays a hard KD until a soft KD happens.

This only seems to apply to raw command grabs, and not the enders.

Video below:

edit

There is also still an instance of the bug that allowed Mira to cancel MP bats after the second one by pressing any button. After shadow bats on hit, it can be done, just like it used to after a throw.