Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

So bare with me, first time making a post and I got a few glitches to post :stuck_out_tongue:

Also forgive me for not having all the replays on hand, I’m moving shortly so everything is packed up at the moment.

EYEDOL

1. ‘Almost free shadow moves’

There are times when the AI to Eyedol (I have yet to find a way to replicate it myself) can use shadow moves without a full bar of shadow, causing him to just use whatever shadow bar he has available at the given time. Ill see if I can find the clip and ifso Ill attach it to this post.

1. Inverted Eyedol?

So this happened just recently when playing against a friends’ Fulgore. I haven’t explored the whole depth of it but if I try to teleport behind someone and they teleport as well it seems I am left inverted and all my effects go to the opposite facing. So if I teleport behind someone so I would be then looking to the right of the stage, and I am met with a teleport causing this glitch, I will have my back facing the player/audience and any effects for any of my attacks will come out on the left from him (as the center point). It is reversible in match but I don’t have the exact perameters.

1. Non linking shadow linker?

There are times where if im confirming from a slight distance with Eyedol’s mage body, Ill use shadow stomp to try to confirm however the actual shadow linker will not link at all. He will do it and remain in place but still have it retain the properties of its shadow linker self so it will not hit at all and give the opponent a free punish opportunity where I should have been elongating the combo.

GARGOS

1. Stoneskin

There are times in which certain characters make it impossible to pop stone skin amidst a combo. As example in the previous patch, if Hisako parried you, you couldn’t burst at all in the ensuing combo. This carries over with a few characters this patch however my list is packed with the xbox one right now.

In addition, you cannot burst in a combo which you attempted a breaker anymore. I don’t think this was intended as it was never mentioned in any of the patch notes and serves as a major hindrance in his defensive options.

1. ‘Psycho crusher’

His medium ‘psycho crusher’ in the air, when you hit a grounded opponent will cause him to pause in his animation, continuing to spin into the ground after hitting for about a half a second. This makes it almost impossible to link certain things such as most manuals afterwards.

If I can get footage of any of this, Ill edit them into the post but that is subject to when I move.

-AtA

1 Like

I’ve posted about this previously at the end of season 2 and start of season 3, but as a discussion about it lead me to make a video on it I thought I might as well post it here.

This video demonstrates that shadow cold shoulder is fully invulnerable before and during the freeze. It reverts to lower body and projectile invulnerability after the freeze.

Shadow domination is now a launcher ender and command grab.

Also you can combo off it with a jab

Not really a major bug because it affects nothing important, but Kan Ra blows out his Ultra when recapturing the opponent with the Antilion if you start with a higher KV.
To be clear, this recap is close to start of the Ultra itself and not performed manually.

Bug results from ultra endering then shadow grabbing in the same training session

I was still alive after that ultra cancel into instinct, not sure if it’s rollback or a bug. Apparently it also happens with sabrewulf and hisako.

Hi, new Ki is super cool game but recently game ask me to download a small update and it fail to download it. error message is 0x80070003. Without this update im no longer can play. Pleace help. Sorry for the grammar, not my native language.

My PC are
Language: Russian (Regional Setting: Russian)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
System Model: System Product Name
BIOS: 1401
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8174MB RAM
Page File: 8809MB used, 3715MB available
ATI R9 260

He was trying to style on you and it didnt work out just right. They do that to cause a long stagger that makes you look stupid…then they style around while your in this suspended stagger animation. Its cool looking but he was totally trying to style on you and make you look bad.

Regarding issues 1 and 2 for Eyedol, I have experienced them. Was going to write a post describing issue #2, but I will simply add a clip
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AqopyltgO5hAgxGKMPTjtVg7-eo9

point out some dossier in the shadow lords, which I think are bugged:

I’m not sure if this is intentional or a glitch…

Sorry for the terrible quality. I was recording it off my phone.

Yes it is. Everyone can do that.

First time I ever did it so was unsure if it was a glitch or intentional lol. Thanks for clarifying.

Aganos Bug:

I forgot to record it, but several times I’ve had my Peacemaker throw, which is supposed to be untechable, teched. I’m aware that you can back throw with Peacemaker out and that throw can be teched, but twice in a set a couple days ago, I tried the throw, got teched, and kept my Peacemaker, which you don’t do after a teched back throw.

The matchup last time was against TJ Combo, but it’s happened on ladder in other matchups before. I’m going to try to lab a bit and see if I can replicate.

Take in consideration that maybe what’s happening is that you (as Aganos) are teching his throw attempt, not him teching your throw attempt.
If this is what’s happening, there is no bug
If he is indeed teching your forward throw with a peacemaker, it’s a bug

As far as Omen dossiers, you get them fighting Omens outside of Gargos buffed Omens. I got one last night from a Jago mission. The rest however I can confirm you cannot obtain. Both Gargos videos and Blood Vampirism.

i killed many Omens with Jago quests…but never found a dossier…

I’ve gotten 2, so I can assure you, they do drop. Dossiers are not 100% drop, could kill 10 and not get one, or get 5 in a row. It’s all chance. Just reset and grind those missions unless you have another reason to prolong each SL playthrough.

Game Breaking Riptor/Cinder Bug

I was participating in an exhibition lobby, so this was not me playing, but spectating. Riptor corners Cinder and is opening them up. Cinder gets off a successful combo breaker and Cinder freezes mid-breaker animation while Riptorr continued to be able to move after flipping out from the breaker. I heard over their mics that indeed, the Cinder player was stuck and the Riptor player saw he was stuck but he was free to move. Stayed that was until i dropped from the game and the lobby. See the attached video.

Having the same issue. Can’t see other people’s invites as they come in. And when they accept mine it says “fail to join multiplayer match”