Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

CHARACTER is mispelled in SL…

Some stuff I earned in Shadow Lords hasn’t unlocked. Nearly every other foe I’ve fought has had the Vampirism perk, but I’ve yet to unlock the dossier.
The pre-Gargos cinematics won’t unlock either, despite having reached him multiple times.
I posted a thread about it in SL, but since it seems to be a bug I figured I should put it here.

I found a bug/problem with the pc version of KI:

The latest update unfortunately makes the mad catz wired 360 street fighter iv controller no longer work in the game, it works with other games, just not this one. I really hope they fix this problem, I really like using this controller for fighting games.

BTW, I also tested a Microsoft wired 360 controller and that works fine, it’s just the mad catz one that doesn’t work (not even the Start button works in ki). Prior to the latest KI update the mad catz controller worked perfectly.

Please fix this bug.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Everytime I go to save my Shadow Data, the game crashes. Anywhere in the game it will crash.

2 Likes

Me too!

Every time I win / loose a match and select “Save Shadow Data”…EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Game Crashes for about 20 seconds and then restarts. Damn near every time.

2 Likes
1 Like

Fulgore Bug in 6.4: Fulgore’s Shadow Eye Laser can be coded as a linker (fully breakable) without any opener in the combo.

1. Start a Combo with a Shadow Eye Laser (this should send the opponent back).
  2. Continue the combo with a Shadow Blade Dash.
  3. Drop or Finish the Combo.
    Shadow Eye Laser is now a fully breakable linker, no matter when it is used. If you cancel a normal into it outside of combo, it will not push the opponent backwards and is fully breakable on hit.
1 Like

fulgore is all kinds of butchered after this patch. his juggles are now hit confirm instead of just piano-ing the inputs.

1 Like

This patch is all kinds of wonky. Honestly, their worst patch yet. :frowning:

3 Likes

[quote=“FengShuiEnergy, post:1371, topic:7456”]their worst patch yet
[/quote]

wao! :open_mouth:

1 Like

So far Ive experienced the following bugs and dislikes:
1- Game crashes often and every time you try to save shadow data while playing online
2- Omens throw can be blocked after flip out
3- Directions change on some instances while being crossed up with Aria and other characters
4-Omens throw recovery doesnt allow Rashakukens
5- A lot of the new character changes don’t feel fluid.

3 Likes

i’m in the same train

It doesn’t help that one of ARIA’s moves reverses my inputs for me. I don’t like that. So I can barely make use of the move at all. Practically making it useless right now.

2 Likes

Yeah, so don’t try to save shadow data in ranked. Not only does it crash, but it credits you with a loss even if you won.

1 Like

I also found this bug with the PS4 TE2. Prior to this patch with the xinput enabled it worked perfectly with the game. Now the stick completely doesn’t work in KI (but still fine in other fighting games).

I also noticed a bug with the Xbox One TE2. It works fine in the game, but is still an ‘Unknown Device’ in the device list. Also, it could have just been me, but when I pressed Y to open the Meld. This caused the XB1 TE2 to totally stop responding until I manually restarted the game.

Here is footage of the cross-under dash issue. https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/d4f72515-9113-462e-8492-e43dcffeaba6?gamerTag=ST%20LemonHunter&scid=5af40b00-965f-4a28-aab5-cf69642bec88

During the beta on SL every once in a while when the game was going from the SL menus to the VS screen the game would crash. It’s still doing that…on PC anyway. Was about to fight Gargos and it crashed.

Been having a weird issue where after I perform Kim Wus Dragon Kick and pass the opponent my controls will be reversed for a second or two. Often times I’ll attempt to back dash only to get a forward dash. Or attempt a Dragons Dance, only to get Dragon Kick.

Killer Instinct now crashes on Windows 10 everytime I try to load the game after the 3.4 update. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game twice now with no effect.

Dell Inspiron i7559
CPU Intel Core i7
GPU Nvidia GTX 960M.

1 Like

You don’t get credit for unlocking the Omen mimic skin if you beat “quest Gargos” as Omen. This very well might be intended but “quest Gargos” still does a lot of the same shenanigans that “boss Gargos” does (air recap, resurrection, summons 2 minions at once). Admittedly this is very minor as Omen’s mimic skin requirements are pretty low compared to some others. Still, I thought I’d mention it.