Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Eyedol in mage stace ignores the 3 hit breakable rule with low lightning. If you do say B+MP xx low lightning then follow up with a manual it’s not breakable on the manual despite the manual being the 3rd hit.

Whereas if you do the same thing but replace low lightning with heavy lightning then the next hit after the heavy lightning becomes breakable.

I still can’t use riptor for some reason no matter how many times a restart, or sign out of my account and sign in, in game so it syncs. Thank god she’s the free character this week but I want to use her afterwards I even paid for it. Fix your chitty windows version plzzzz.

Please someone KI related help me. It has to be a licencing problem when you buy single characters or something cause it only happenens to me on the character I bought individually.

I love all the character but I want my favorite one I know you all know how I feel imagine if you bought shago and he just wouldn’t show up but said you owned and could install em and it wouldnt.

ARIA’s charge up grenades bug.

Charging grenades gives ARIA 3-4 grenades respectively. Now, if you charge either 3 or the 4 grenades the bottom grenade will only have 3 active frames tied to it while the other 2-3 have 5 active frames. It ends up whiffing and never hits all the time making it pretty useless since what was the point of that grenade if it can never hit at any point in time?

@TheKeits Was this a design choice or was this a bug? Because it sure feels like a bug.

There’s a bug I’ve been experiencing lately that’s been bugging me. I’ll need to get some footage, but it’s pretty easily recreatable.

If I’m playing in Practice or single player modes like Shadow Labs, and I get invited to an Exhibition or Lobby by a friend (or if I’m at the starting menu when I receive/accept the invite) it will display my rank as Qualifier until I check back into ranked Leagues or reboot the game.

Also, it’s kinda weird that my latest played character isn’t displayed as Jago after replaying some Dojo lessons.

This one really drives me crazy.

Sometimes Gargos instinct eruption doesn’t work at all. The input does nothing. I have tried with macro and pressing the three buttons and it doesn’t work

there is a problem with Shadow jago Ultimate and Eyedol, Eyedol disappears …

1 Like

I updated windows 10 for the compilation 14393.51 and now to enter the character selection screen the game closes. I’ve tried reinstalling without success. Please help, I have the full version of the game and can not play with the new update of Windows 10.

In story mode I’ve unlocked Sadira ending 3 for the first time, 1 & 2 will not unlock, keep getting ending 3.

With S3, in this screen i notice a problem, a pixels contour line, as if the image were slightly smaller than the My TV screen.
https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13909167_890348687738081_6575735558932354252_o.jpg

Just dl’d this for Windows 10 this month to try out since i didn’t have an XB1 before.

Basically ran into an issue, or maybe two, which prevent me from playing this on a fight stick.

Sometimes the game works fine, but other times when it starts up as soon as I attempt to go from the game menus into a mode where I can do anything, like practice mode, the dojo, trials, or even the store the game starts scrolling infinitely. In addition to this the fight stick itself almost always becomes “disabled” from working in game. The icons on the top left that show a keyboard and controller have the controller greyed out.

I’ve been using this stick https://www.amazon.com/Qanba-Q1-White-Ps3-Joystick-Fightstick/dp/B00T9F8GFS/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1471229674&sr=8-1&keywords=qanba+q1+white

but after some searching I thought it was a problem with the stick so I got a stick from here

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/killer-instinct-windows-10-fight-stick-support

But regardless of which stick I use for the game this bug happens sooner or later and doesn’t seem to be fixable.

how do I break this combo

That’s because you keep getting high xp during every single match. It’s impossible to get the other two if you play too good.

Sure if that’s the cause, that’s still a bug. Season 2 lets you unlock multiple endings at once, this needs to be changed for season 1

(though I feel like I’ve not had this issue with other characters, that it was playing a new ending if I hit requirements for multiple endings)

But this is a big issue, should be fixed

LUL pic.twitter.com/MOADUZp7v5

— Sea (@SeaDragonKI) August 12, 2016

Breaker morphed into a counter breaker when I got hit by a mortar

Huge TJ bug: a breakable ender. And not an opener ender, a full autobarrage. It even cashed out the damage, but got broken anyway

http://xboxclips.com/Dayv0/af3f0c9d-8014-4881-a418-9c4465f01918

Also, Gargos still seems to sometimes being unable at all to use eruption. Really annoying

@developers

So devils divide in the air on Eyedol results in his club floating.

Gargos have brightness problem in his stage (survival mode).

1 Like

Yeah that too. Plus his rigging shows in training.

Kan-Ra standing Mp frame data bug

Go to training mode and turn on attack data
Hit dummy with Kan-Ra standing Mp the rake looking attack
Attack data just shows – / – instead of numbers for on hit and block

Talked to @TheKeits at CEO about this he told me to report it

1 Like

@developers Is Ki down? It isn’t just me. Others as well.