No Fighters available on PC in offline-mode

Theres definitely no coincidence that all of season 1 is available and riptor… its a very odd bug. im sure they will get to it now that most of the content is rolled out aside from shadow lords.

no fix for this???

No, always (until server will shut) online.

Here i am with the same problem… .
Please, answer.

Same here! It seems like if you bought your stuff on xbone, you only get the free character and now Jago (thanks to Shadow Lords) offline. :cry:

Any word on this? @developers @CStyles45 @rukizzel

I have a similar issue.

This is gonna sound crazy, but how many of us have gone through various menu options (Store>Fighters, Dojo, Practice, etc.) and backing out, then re-checking the roster in the mode they weren’t showing up in? I still have this issue, despite the timezone fix actually working, and bouncing around in menus for a minute often “solves” it.

I have no idea what the programming side of this issue is, but it feels like the DLC check extends beyond when the game loads. All my characters show up, eventually, but almost NEVER the first time I enter Local Multiplayer. If you haven’t tried either, I suggest it. If it doesn’t help, sorry, I tried.

This is a bizarre issue, though. It’d be nice to get some @developers feedback on what may or may not be the issue, and what their plans are going forward…

3 Likes

Welp I’ll be damned. Switched to guest on my Xbox, now the lost characters are now restored. Now the weird part is, whenever I switch back to my default account, the characters disappear again.

I have given up hope. Its a dead game for me, because of “only works always online”. I wonder, if any developer reads this forum threads. And if yes, why does no one answer to this?

1 Like

Really hope this does get addressed, at least from how many are starting to run into it, me included.

1 Like

Bump! I have the same problem.
Why no word?

Devs dodging this thread like

4 Likes

A solution I found for the XBOX ONE version

2 Likes

Now that the game is complete, is there any chance the devs will address this problem?

It seems not, no comments, no interest. Its so damned sad :sob:

So every new PC release from Microsoft (Forza Horizon 3, Gears 4, ReCore) is online only…the games don’t even start when offline. Have fun when the authentication servers shut down in a few years. Ki was def my last purchase from Microsoft.:rage:

2 Likes

yeah, i really dont understand it. I mean, there seems to be so much passion from the developers in this game. But, its a dead game, when the server shut down. I can play every game since the 90s still today. I dont want to waste time on a game, that is unplayable because of online-problems. Mr. Developers, i dont understand you, and the fact, that you dont seem to be interested in this issue.

Harald from Germany, payed over 150 Dollars for this game i love.

1 Like

Funny thing since you brought that up, just recent I found something very fascinating with the Xbox One system itself…

Did you know Microsoft STILL didn’t technically remove that always online DRM that everyone had issue with since its original Announcement?

When first setting up the system, they make you go through configurational steps, but the third one requires you have internet. Otherwise, you will be unable to move past that point. Granted when you get all set up you are then able to go Offline, but first time launch demands it, otherwise your system is as useful as a brick.

I get it we live in a “Always Online” world right now, but essentially the system has a 1/3 chance of making it when the servers go for good. Meaning if mine breaks down I have to find one already installed or im out of luck. Worst, they act like this was completely gone, but its not, it never even left. MS still thinks this is a very productive idea, but I care to disagree, since PS4 pretty much did it a lot better (aka it doesn’t force required internet down your throat just to play the thing out of the box. Making online an option, not a requirement)

In short, when servers go down for Xbox One later on, I really hope they have a solution to get passed this. A USB or disc with an automatic launch, or even a later system that DOESN’T have this DRM bs. Just something so this console feels like it has something to offer, other than temporary fun due to a company feeling like they have to mandate everything for arbitrary reasons.

1 Like

Okay, i realize, that Forza Horizon 3 on PC did the same. So its no bug in KI, its strategy=Always online.
No thanks MS, im off.

totally dissapointed
Harald

the same with Gears4. So its a strategy and i dont wonder, why developers dont answer here.