Missing KI Gold? (July 20th)

Yeah… I didn’t just lose my KI gold, I lost all the characters I gained from purchasing the supreme pack :confused:

Lmao :joy:

Damn! KAN-RA stole my KI Gold also!

2 Likes

Same here. The 18,000 KI Gold I got for buying the PC version at launch is all gone. :frowning:

It seems to be happening to a ton of people though, so I’m sure it will be fixed. It’s probably just an issue with their servers.

Same problem here. My 19600 from season 3 preorder and shadow Jago all gone. Clearly happening to a lot of people

Thats even worse than losing the currency… 3:

@rukizzel? Any word about this situation?

Same here!!

Wishful thinking but maybe we could get a little extra gold as compensation.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My gold is also missing. Around 19000 :scream:

Is there anyone that ISNT missing their KI GOLD? Can someone please confirm so we can help pin point who is effected?

I am missing mine. I am looking at it now. Just the 18000 that I got for S3

Same problem here.

I still have my 18k… for now.

If my gold isn’t secure in the Bank of Ultratech, then it isn’t safe anywhere!

My gold came back after I clicked on the gold button. In the store. I went into other to make sure when I called MS, that I gave them the right amount that I lost. And then I went to the character screen the gold was back.

I did not buy anymore gold. I just cycled threw the different choices of gold you could buy. I just restarted the game, and the gold is still there.

1 Like

Cool! ill try this in about 15 mins on my lunch break. Ill let you know what happens. thanks

I think we lose the gold when we start or go to an exhibition match, and becuase i got mine back, I will not be going to exhibition just incase

Well I have just checked and my gold has magically reappeared today. Hmm odd, not complaining though as it’s back now.

Hey everyone.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue in regards to the KI Gold. A fix has been deployed and should be working now. Just exit out and restart KI and you should be good to go!

Thanks!

2 Likes

Mine was there when I got home and logged into KI. Glad that everyone is getting their gold back!