Missing Content?

It would be nice to get a response about this? I own all KI content on my Xbox One but can’t play any season 2 characters on the PC version.

Welcome to the forums!

The information we currently have regarding the issue that you’re looking for help for is listed in the following thread, check it out!

In future, I’d recommend using the search function in the upper right hand corner, because it’s really good about giving you a solid list of both threads and posts related to your search!

I got killer instinct when it came out on windows 10 and I bought shadow jago when he was released the first time around I had no problems till I updated and now I can’t play as Shadow jago and but the game has all records of me playing as him and if I go to the character when it comes to picking cpu it’ll show all the colors I unlocked up till that point

i got the same issue, for me i pay for the supreme i have 38000 killer points because i buy 3 times the supreme edition. But the characters are black and i cant play with them. All this after the last update.