Mira's Trailer

Mira hands down has the best facial expressions in the game.

1 Like

I cannot agree with this enough. Her win pose might just be my favorite in the entire game. When she crouches down, and all the silver blood shoots from her gauntlet and you hear that faint scream/yell its just amazing.

1 Like

Exactly, I don’t care if it take them until the day of release to reveal the trailer, as long as their able to have Gargos trailer have the tease

1 Like
3 Likes

What like the size of the update?

Well you never really know anything until it is done. A lot of people seem to think we finish something and sit on it, holding back details because we are the devil incarnate.

In actuality the reason why things come in so hot is because we are working against time…ALWAYS. For instance this update. We just got word that we passed testing last night. So we knew we could roll out tomorrow morning. Had something gone wrong and things needed to be tweaked, that would affect the update’s size and its timing.

So as soon as I get that info we work to get it out to you. That’s all.

10 Likes

That’s fair. You guys always seem so transparent if I’m going to be honest :slight_smile:

That makes it sound like you guys are SO pressed for time, you don’t have time to do anything! Man, Hope you guys get a breather!

That’s the hope! 2-way interaction makes things nice. It’s not always 100% feasible, but when we can peel back the iron curtain a tad to show you our process we will.

It’s game development in general. I’ve seen things that will turn you white! (that’s a ghostbusters reference - hopefully someone in here is old enough to remember the line). But yeah back to the point we live under deadlines. If you ever get a chance, go watch “The Sprint” on Halo’s YouTube Channel. It gives an interesting rundown on how things go - even if it only shows the good.

4 Likes

Just watched the original yesterday. Nice! lol

Sure, I will. Thanks for the video! I will see what you guys go through! I may get a job in Game Development after college! :smile:

Thanks for the clarification on that, makes sense now👍

U guys are good to get things out under such tight deadlines

Balls of Fury reference?

anyone know the release time

Afternoon

Here’s hopin’ around 10:30. I gotta play the new update with a pal of mine at college.

Yeah, them priorities in my life.

#The Wait Continues

Just my take on the Shadow Jago voice. Notice that in every Season 2-3 trailer that Jago is in, his actual voice is barely heard. It’s either replaced with something else, not played, or so slight that you can’t really notice it.

1 Like

Be patient my friend.

1 Like

Thanks For The Update

She’s alive! SHE’S ALIIIVE!!! Just got the update on the xbone here in O.H.I.O!!

3 Likes