Mira's Trailer

Same here, and i’m from France.

2%, 98 more !

o it’s out

When is the extended trailer going to drop?

Any post a retro please I’m at work

No timeframe. Might actually look at just dropping the teaser separately. We shall see.

6 Likes

Well safe to say that after 2 hours of Mira play…I’d main dat!
So much fun I love her! But just don’t tell Sadira I said that :sweat_smile:

I LOVE Mira’s Embrace Linker! She’s like “OMNOMNOMNOM!” XD

1 Like

Got the update here and was able to play a little bit of Mira. She is not an easy character to just win with and it going to take a little bit of time to get use to her.

Unfortunately, KI has been stuttering for me when playing offline games and even in training mode. I thought that the patch would fix it, but apparently it’s not a system issue. I went ahead and uninstalled it is reinstalling now @ ~11%—hope this fixes it because I was dropping combos on survival that I don’t think was my execution.

What little I did play of her was fun though even though I got wrecked in survival. After it installs, I’m going to take her to the lab to get some basic stuff down as I kept whiffing embrace.

Woah is this the first time a char actually comes out without a teaser being added to the trailer before the release?

No.

Gargos teaser?

1 Like

Is it a glitch that her slide can be blocked by standing opponents?

Although it might look like it, Triphane isn’t a low attack.

If it isn’t a low attack, what is it? Does it say in the moves list?

It doesn’t specify in the Command List on the forums, but it’s a mid attack. I believe they stated it in the streams.

I would personally prefer it to be a low if the animation remains that close to the ground, or for her drill animation to be higher up if it’s staying as a mid. Maybe it would be unbalanced as a low, though, given her various mobility options.

1 Like

This seems like a better Idea, seems a tad unnecessary to release a trailer for something thats already out, just to show the ending bit that some people may not stay around for, but i’m not a game dev, so i wouldn’t know

I am constantly blocking low in preparation for this move even though I know I don’t need to, and using it to try to trip people even though I know it can’t…

1 Like

I learned this the hard way vs Orchird

Spiral Arrow isn’t a low in SFV, this seems similar.

Having a 3/4 screen low just seems like something maybe Mira can do without, lol.

3 Likes

But… but… buhh…

Glass cannon…