Looking for a new KI friends!

Hi there! My name is Dawid, I’m from Poland and according to Xbox stats I’ve been playing KI for 160 hours so far. I love this game wholeheartedly, but I don’t have that many friends willing to play it regularly. Three characters I use the most often are Hisako (<3), Aganos and Orchid. Right now I really want to get better with Kim Wu, Arbiter and Gargos. I consider myself simply a 6/10 player since I know about and take (or at least try to take) advantage of most of the mechanics KI offers, but I lose A LOT, especially aganist Killer players, mainly because of my butterfingers and acting silly when nervous. My GT is… well, CulturalLemur. I have a mic and I like to talk a lot (my best MKX buddy would say I like to talk too much, lol). May the force be with you!

4 Likes

If you like to spar with a newbie, check this out A newbie player looking for gaming buddies

European?! Hello!! Its so rare I get to offer my GT for some sets.
I’m not from Europe, btw. I just get better connections against them than people from US.
Add me, GT is the same. I can try to play anybody from S1 and 2, Rash and Kim. I’d rate myself about 5/10 in terms of gameplay

1 Like