Lets make online training mode happen

Hey guys its been a while since I’ve posted here so ill cut tot he chase.

ONLINE TRAINING MODE is something i feel this game needs, when i was more active i had a lot of players want me to help them develop and i found that the time limit in matches as well as the limited health really stunted the learning for the player i was helping.

• This is also true for better players than myself when they are offering tips and tricks.
  • it would make practicing OS ( Option selects) easier as you could actually practice doing them rather than setting dummy to record.
  • Online training mode is a great way to raise the average skill cap of the community so long as we have the players willing to teach because there are players always willing to learn.

SO my question to you is this, would you guys be happy for IG to set up another community fund to implement this feature into the game?

Why should we pay for it? - this is just an idea but understand that IG/MS have a limited budget for this title that they cannot go over, development time is very expensive so if we all rally together I’m sure we can entice IG/MS to make it a reality.

Are you with me? let me know in by commenting your opinions below
The more engaging you guys are the more likely IG/MS are to respond to this.

7 Likes

Yeah I am totally for this. I have a handful of friends whom I know would love this game but are afraid of trying to learn the combo system. And they can’t come to my place because, well, my house is a train wreck 24/7 because toddlers.

If I had Practice Mode online I could teach them how to play and get them out into Exhibition and Ranked and get them SPENDING THEIR MONEY on Killer Instinct.

2 Likes

I think an online training mode would be perfect. Injustice and MKX had them and they were a blast. It is a perfect way for players to help other players without any limitations.

2 Likes

exactly just think how quickly having a feature like this would have helped you improve

exactly you and i are in the same position (minus the todlers lol) so many of my friends want to play the game and get good at it and online training would make doing that so much easier

1 Like

Don’t forget i had this idea we talked in the group chat Lets see if we can get alot of Replys maybe then keits will tag it

1 Like

I’d absolutely be down for this. Some days are just practice-online-with-a-buddy day and doing it without the confines of match timers/life bars paired with the flexibility of the training mode would be fantastic.

1 Like

The search function is your friend.

1 Like

Im Totally Down for this. I think it would help me as a newcomer to this game, to get someone who is more experienced and sparring a little bit.
Cool idea!

1 Like

I hope this “new” multi player mode that was announced is actually the online training mode. I really, really hope this.

1 Like

The game and community need this, I think; I know I’ve wanted this feature in every fighting game ever since I 1st saw it in the original Magic: Duels of the Planeswalkers game (even though that’s a card game rather than a FG).

1 Like