KI Memes

Just a nitpicky correction, Kyle isn’t a difficulty in Shadow Lords. The highest difficulty is “Godlike.”

1 Like

When they steal your meme, but know they a Warrior Monk

13 Likes

11 Likes

4 Likes

Keits was rooting for sleep since the first day of evo lol

Eyedol in practice mode:

10 Likes

I’m guessing the one sleeping is the warrior

I’d say it’s whichever head you’re wanting to practice with but keeps switching on you (going to sleep).

2 Likes

12 Likes

How it feels as Sabrewulf main playing Gargos

7 Likes

When you see it…

@Sasuke99I @MandrillManiac

13 Likes

Not the most clever Meme I’ve made but here

7 Likes

18 Likes

■■■■ I’d be triggered too if they said his badass theme was anywhere where near the disappointing levels of riptors theme.

4 Likes

10 Likes

I actually like RAAM’s theme, too. And Riptor’s, while disappointing, is not a bad piece of music.

3 Likes

The problem with Riptor’s theme is that it doesn’t sound like KI. It’s a good piece of music, but it don’t hit me like every other theme does. It just doesn’t have enough power in it. It’s just underwhelming the entire way through.

3 Likes

I think Riptor’s theme is still great but I think it’s just missing the same percussion as Riptor’s classic theme in KI

Be nice if Mick could maybe edit that theme at some point. Otherwise it’s still a favorite. Aside from maybe the the lack of percussion it gives the sensation of a creature stalking and chasing down their prey

1 Like

The High Combo portion of the theme is probably the best part. It sounds like KI and it’s nice and intense.

1 Like

7 Likes