Immortality has a Price - Tusk Tech Thread

If you remember me when will we play again?

I donā€™t understand why this thread got made, was it for the sticky?

Primarily to get everything in one centralized location. I wanted to emulate the other FGC related sites that do this and I decided to take some initiative with it.

But, it was already doing that.

I was doing it all last night for the rest of the cast. I didnā€™t look through most the each characterā€™s sub-forum to see if it was already made. Sorry.

I remember you. Anytime bro man. Just give me a time and place.

Yeah. You should do that next time. Maybe adjusting titles would be more beneficial. Although I like the idea. :slight_smile:

Follow ā€œGutterMagicā€ and ā€œImRicoSuaveā€ on twitch their both beast tusk and thunder players they stream almost daily.

Thank you, I didnā€™t know they were playing Tusk :smiley:

No problem man if you want to watch ft10 sets subscribe to ā€œXiBassiXā€ on youtube you should know him as ā€œUA Bassā€.

1 Like

Yeah I know him, unfortunatly I hadnā€™t the opportunity to even ā€œtouchā€ himā€¦

It is ok

Beware Tusk fellows, after a shadow Skull splitter, manuals just doesnā€™t work against Mira.
It will just whiff and youā€™ll drop your combo (it should still work in a corner).

At best it will surprise yoiur opponent and you will be able to do a reset butā€¦

Just joined the barbarian brigade. Lots of good tech here for me to learn. Deflecting jump ins is something I already figured out but the rest I canā€™t wait to get home and dissect. Iā€™d like to make a contribution. S. HP deflect is also useful against YOLO tactics like YOLO slides, windkick, etc. It requires a bit of a read but itā€™s definitely doable. Thx for the tech guys Iā€™ll try to see what I can come up with :wink:

Hereā€™s some hot new tusk tech: during instinct juggles, you can whiff the main hit of heavy air skull splitter and get the shockwaves to juggle for unbreakable corner carryā€¦ Too lazy to record a video right now but it seems like a pretty good option, though itā€™s a little hard to combo after properly.

1 Like

This oneā€™s a little goofy and maybe a waste of instinct but itā€™s fun enough that Iā€™ll post it anyway :stuck_out_tongue: with the change to air skull splitter to make a it a stagger, when in instinct from the right range you can loop whiff DP > air skull splitter > whiff DP > air skull splitter on a grounded opponent, which does decent damage and builds little KV, and at any time you can command dash in and manual into a regular combo, meaning you can capitalize on lockouts as well. It burns through instinct quickly but it can work out to be quite a bit more damage than an instinct juggle if you get a lockout. To keep the loop going, you have to maintain a range where DP will whiff, so keeping that in mind:

After light DP whiff, light skull splitter will move you further away, medium will advance you slightly, and heavy will advance you a lot. Not only can you mix up between the three strengths, you can also whiff medium or heavy DPs (which move forward more) to throw off your opponent if theyā€™re making a read on what strength youā€™ll use based on your spacing.

1 Like