I propose a fix for these

I don’t get what you mean by number 1. Other than that, I agree, especially with 4.

1 Like

step one is technical in nature, I think it is a problem of light probes related to the character.

All good points that theoretically should be easy to fix, but we’ve had those kind of issues since day 1.

Also Shadow Jago’s character portrait in the Fight Challenge list of characters is an old ugly 3D model instead of his hero art. There are all sorts of weird inconsistencies in quality in the game. I really hope these kind of things get addressed in polish pass throughout the season :S

the most important thing that the Iron Galaxy should do, is to standardize the quality of the S1 to the other. especially for story mode.

I’m still waiting for a shadow Kim Wu as well

https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/t31.0-8/13029428_1026616517375416_7359193932721356482_o.jpg

2 Likes

Oh yea that’s cool

I meant a Kim Wu for shadow mode so I can play other shadows :grin:

Id kinda like to see a shadow female creature as in maybe a totally viable gargos wife like a medusa like creature!

1 Like

I like that idea.

1 Like

Would be nice to see a few touch ups. I like your suggestions, OP :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to point another imperfection, when it’s time to meet Rash in survival mode, it is always in Kan Ra stage … it would be better if during the match he felt the rash theme rather than that of Kan Ra.
…the same thing will happen with Mira in Sabrewulf Stage.

1 Like

6 - In Survival mode Rash is in kan Ra Stage with Kan Ra theme, i think Riptor stage with Rash theme It would be correct.

7 - In Survival mode Mira is in Jago stage with Jago theme… i think Sabrewulf stage with Mira theme it would be correct.

2 Likes

I agree with all of these… A LOT…

A LOT.

@developers

@TempusChaoti

4 Likes

Yeah it’d be really nice if Rash, Mira and all the other weary travelers got their own stage music when you fought them in survival mode.

I’d also agree that Mira should be onSabrewulf’s stage. I’d prefer to see Rash on a brighter stage like Maya’s or Aganos’ perhaps. Gargos would make sense for Kan Ra’s stage.

1 Like

Just seems common since Mira would be on Sabrewulf’s stage. Haunted Universal Movie Castle and all. I always felt Rash would work way better on Riptor’s stage too. The scheme fits him. I know Kan Ra’s stage has a portal… but that stage really doesn’t fit Rash at all.

1 Like

I personally thought “The Pinnacle” would be the best stage for Rash to share since it reminds me a lot of Stage 8 in the NES Game.

2 Likes

I agree with you on these ideas.

@TempusChaoti
@developers

I hope they all take into consideration my suggestions for the stage ultras.

I agree with most of this, but my suggestion would be to put Rash’s default stage as Cinder, as it looks similar to the Turbo Tunnel stage, plus the first stage of Battlemaniacs was a lava field…sooooo…

2 Likes

Glacius’ in-game hero art is just a screenshot from the side view from a pre-release version of the game. Still bugs the hell out of me that he doesn’t have real artwork.

Yes why did they never have official art of Glacius made?

I still think they need their own stages.

1 Like