I Found a really cool and damaging combo try this! For all my TJ players looking for a hype damaging combo!

Shoot toss B+F mp,Far Standing Hk,any tremor d+lk or d+mk or d+Hk,auto barrage ender Lk,Hk,Mk,Lp,Mp,Hp! Good luck and Fight on!

1 Like

Care to show a video plz?

Yes, I agree. I’m a visual learner - video please. :wink:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

https://youtu.be/Ea3BEtgUx10 there you go guys good luck and Fight on!

2 Likes

Not all that cool or “hype” i have done this combo before it is basic to be honest. I am sure most TJs have used it in the early learning stages.

Nice! I actually use this combo all the time. Only advice I’d give you is that the Standing HK is a GIVEAWAY, so be sure to hit some Counterbreakers off of that.

If you hit a Counter Breaker off of that, what I do is Heavy Autodouble, into Light Spinfist, into Autobarrage.

It’s a simple version, but It does crazy damage! You can do more Autodoubles in the combo, but this is a Near Guaranteed version.

If you would like, I can make a TJ Combo Bnb Video for you guys. :slightly_smiling:

3 Likes

@Jazzmanbombo201, the move is pretty basic, like the other guy said (no offense). It is good, but @TheNinjaOstrich is also right - it’s incredibly easy to break on the manual after the bounce - I destroy opponents with that easy-to-read, easy-to-react-to attack. I see players do that mid-combo all of the time, and although it adds to the damage, it’s 1 more really un-needed break opportunity. I’d say forego the manual altogether, as it’s not really needed (even though it does reduce the damage a bit, it’s far less risky; alternatively, you could use virtually any other normal, like a LP, for example, which is still breakable, but harder, since it’s faster) - It’s players that do that that I still find hard to fight against. :wink:

Gotta agree with Macho on this one, y’all ganged up on him way worse than what his original post was. You act like he came in here saying “scrub, lame combo, get good!!” or something. If anything pointing out that the combo is basic could have lead to more discussion on how to improve it, etc. which would have been more beneficial to newer players than simply showing them a combo.

1 Like

Such a happy ending…:cry::smile:

1 Like

/massive thread cleanup

Please be civil to each other.

1 Like

:nail_care:

lol @JazzmanBombo201 keep the videos coming mate!

the more people share KI the better off KI is!

3 Likes

@JazzmanBombo201 If you find or make anymore combos, I will gladly share my advice, and how you can maximize damage. Just ask! :smiley:

2 Likes

I love secret of the nimph my all time favorite movie when I was a kid

Sure thing! :grin: I will keep the vids coming!

2 Likes

Will do dude let’s continue to make this community great YEAH! :grin:

2 Likes

Im new to Killer Instinct and just started using TJ Combo. Any vids no matter how basic help me alot.

1 Like

Here you go, a first vid.

There have been changes to him so check out the latest changes too. The youtube vids in the thread below, Part 2, includes TJ combo and his season 3 version.

1 Like

Love your TJ Pimp outfit :smiley:

1 Like