HISAKO Tech Thread!

Or you can get hit by the rekka lol.

Lol. If preserving your lifebar is not an overriding concern, then yes, that is indeed a viable option :smile:

Also, if Hisako has less than 50% wrath available, you can always do a fast throw invulnerable move as a reversal and it will always work (shadow wind kick, for example). So Hisako has to manage her wrath properly or else you should always get a strict punish here.

Iā€™ll just Shadow Clever Girl then. Iā€™ll have to double check, but Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s throw invulnerable. At least, it was.

Itā€™s everything invulnerable, including throw. Just make sure the Sako doesnā€™t have the meter for a wrath cancel - she can hose you pretty hard if she cancels the last hit into either counter or descent.

Shadow Clever girl isnā€™t completely invulnerable. I have been meatied out of it a few times.

Thatā€™sā€¦interesting. Pretty sure shadow clever girl has no hitbox for at least a few frames. Will check later when I get the chance.

I think it is only upper body invincible or something.

Shadow clever girl is invincible to the hit for sure. If it isnā€™t, Iā€™ll have to rethink my entire existence.

Shadow clever girl is the flip right? I am getting confused with that stuff a lot so might be the wrong move lol.

Clever Girl is the ground bounce. Tail Flip is theā€¦ flip.

No, itā€™s definitely full body invincible on startup - just checked the hitboxes on it. The lower vulnerable box does appear earlier than the rest of her hurtbox, and I didnā€™t step through to check when the hurtbox first appears, but itā€™s definitely invincible on startup.

EDIT: yeah, shadow tail flip has no strike invincibility whatsoever on startup. If youā€™re doing it on wakeup, then youā€™ll get tagged by any properly timed meaty.

Well my mistake. Sorry about that :frowning:

1 Like

Kappa

5 Likes

Oh yeah. @TheNinjaOstrich and @Sasuke99I - told you youā€™d get hit by it :smile:

3 Likes

:frowning: I will beat you one day. One day.

Probably never going to happen :frowning:

1 Like

Iā€™m sure it will if you focus on it a bit - youā€™re a very talented player :thumbsup:

1 Like

Lol. I got hit by it a couple of times, but I adapt fast :smiley:

2 Likes

but you still got hit by it lol

1 Like

Shh! LOL

1 Like