Here's wishing everyone a happy new year for KI!

Happy new year everyone! With the return of all the original KI cast I don’t know if the KI can top 2016, but I eagerly await seeing them try to top it. Here’s hoping 2017 is better for everyone!!

5 Likes

Happy New Year everybody. Hope you all are enjoying the last bit of 2016 with people you love and looking forward to a good start to 2017.

Looks like Kilgore will be the first of what will hopefully be a long list of additions and improvements to our favorite game in 2017.

5 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! Here’s to better things and hopefully more KI to come :beers:

2 Likes

Discovering KI was one of my highlights for 2016. HNY everybody

4 Likes

3 Likes

Here’s to a Killer 2017~!!!

4 Likes

So, how’d you guys spend your time in the minutes during the lead up into the new year?

I sat around a bonfire with friends and talked about some heavy stuff - you know, the future. :smirk:

1 Like

Happy New Year, here’s to KI going into year 4 stronger than ever.

Happy New Year!!

DAH!

Something like this… Then everyone left.

1 Like

Happy New Year from myself and @thunderb3e . We rang in the new year playing KI…my wife & daughter as well.

…you know out of context of playing KI it would probably sound bad that I beat my wife and kids for new years.

…and I was sober!!

1 Like

The forums hate me, lol :sweat_smile:.

Happy Mudafookin New Years!

From Tiger and @oDragonSpirit

2 Likes

Happy New Years guys! Here’s to a great 2017 with many more Jago nerfs to come. :wink:

happy new years

I’m just going to leave this here…

#Happy New Year!

1 Like

Happy New Year

Happy New year folks! <3

I’ll just leave this here since I liked how my wife put it :sunglasses:

My intentions for this year:
WORK ON MY NOVEL
FIX MY WEAKNESSES
STOP SAYING SORRY
GIT GUD