Free Stuff Friday - Astro Gaming A40 Speaker Tags

So I could hear aria when she is patched.

I need this
yepyepyepyep

I NEED THEM SO I CAN HAVE A REASON TO BUY ME SOME NEW ASTROS!!!
I PROMISE TO USE THEM TO MAKE MORE EPIC EPICS!!!

really need a new headset, dont have any now the one i had was broken.
always wanted to get a astro one and now this with KI stuff on it dang really want it now hehe.

grtz jit :smile:

I NEED THESE SO I CAN RUN THAT BASS IN KI!!! TURN MY HEADPHONES UP IRON GALAXY, TURN THEM UP!!!

1 Like

Becuase my originals just make me look like Bane!

1 Like

Well slap me silly, those are the sickest astro tags I have seen to date! And seeing how Astro just came out w/ an upgraded A40 set (http://www.astrogaming.com/tr-landing/tr-landing.html) winning these tags would literally seal the deal in me running to the store and plopping down the money for set of A40s! I love my A50s and they have let me play loud on a daily basis since launch lol, always said I needed a second pair… I am working on finding the time to make a funny little video about wanting these! Hopefully I can post it tomorrow and still be in the running for these!

Id being doing this all day long if I won: HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA!!!

1 Like

Because they’re better than my customs D:

Good luck everyone!

Cause i need a new headset and you will give it to me pretty please? just look at this eyes…

I love FSF but I never see the winner posted on here or on twitter…am I just missing those winner posts?

These are amazing speaker tags!! I would love to add these to my collection! Are they available for purchase?

Please give me the speakers.
That is all.

I’ve been streaming music all week, love something to play 8tracks(app) on.

1 Like

Can those be…

MINE???

3 Likes

There is just reason i want those speakers so bad : ive been a big fan of killer instinct since the first time i read the news from the magazine “game pro” then the arcade finally saw the light in venezuela the fights are still bad ■■■ till now [even i got ki1 and ki2 arcade cabinetes] so to let be cleared killer instinct got the most hardcore sound of all games is such a shame to not fight with those good speakers he dicho gringos carajo!!!

I would just really love to hear the awesome music with all other effects turned off with these.
Looks all sorts of badassssss

Weren’t we supposed to hear about this already? Who won!?

All good things come to those who wait, in this case, i should have said amazing/incredible/jaw dropping etc etc instead of good :slight_smile:

I wondered why they never make a post announcing the winner, or even edit the original post announcing. WHERE was the winner announced?

The winner was already announced? I missed it! I can’t check on Twitter anyways, because I don’t have one! :frowning: