Eyedol accessory "leaks" via achievment art

Wow, you got me confused xD do you think it looks well done and accurate, or bad? x’D

Personally, I’m super impressed they managed to make it work. I love both his looks.

The execution is pretty good. The actual thing that they’ve executed well on is a hideos abomination, and not the good kind of abomination that the new Eyedol is. It’s possible to apply good craftsmanship to a bad idea, and end up with something that’s ugly and in bad taste but respectable in technical terms.

1 Like

Man, that Halloween accessory set is too good.

2 Likes

I like the Halloween one and the one with bones, it reminds me of shao Kahn

If I’m not mistaken, there hasn’t been any hidden achievements before in this game. Maybe there’s some hidden unlockable content? “Achievement unlocked: uncovered Eagle” imagine lol

I know the names of the secret ones, is there a way to hide spoilers on here?

DM :wink:

[redacted]

1 Like

Didn’t Glacious infiltrate ultra tech? And rescued/released Eagle? Eagle the secret of ultra tech?? dramatic music plays

I’m going to start a new thread for them, we should probably delete our spoilers here to avoid spoiling for anyone.

Why did you delete it??

Well I didn’t post spoilers, just what was mentioned in the novella lol

1 Like

Check the general discussion forum, figured this thread about accessories wasn’t the right place to talk about spoilers.

Given how Adam talked about Eyedol’s “goofiness” I’m still expecting one of his retro accessory sets to make him look kinda like this:

9 Likes

How is his skin this shade of purple in this picture when he doesn’t have a color that was shown like this earlier? We saw colors 1 through 9 and none of them were this shade of purple.

Maybe 10 color?

I think they just doctored the image, the background on Riptor’s stage looks darker than normal to me. Maybe they cranked up the saturation.

Take this one for example, look how bright the stage is.

very good, but PLEASE original club and earrings too!!

1 Like

I hate silly ones like the pumpkin, but the others actually look pretty nice!

1 Like

They look sick. If I can get on with his playstyle I’m putting some serious hours in with Eyedol

1 Like