Community Survey POLL NUMBERS šŸ’Ÿ

broccoli man

This would be my Dream guest character! I know it will never happenā€¦but if it couldā€¦ this would be my pick over everything else!

Eyedol popularity still boggles my poor mindā€¦ 70%ā€¦ The world is a cheesball

If aganos gets rid of all the rocks and metal, going full Tree mode:)

Halo Brute must be the most uninteresting option of the entire survey

2 Likes

Like, on the survey site? That invalidates all of your votes.

What would his instinct be? A beast transformation using the beast runes plus beast claws? The ancient one transformation with the broccoli head and tentacles? Both with the power to chose between them??? Or straight up transform into the moon presence, or a blood starved beast or dark beast parl(I think thatā€™s his name.)

• hype reaching critical mass!!!

If those transformations are too much work I would be fine with the moonlight great sword instinct and go ham on jago or gargos with some moves from the Ludwig fight

I think he would basically ingest a Beast pellet, load his gun with Blood ash, and Old hunter bone dashing. So he would gain some strength in his attacks and pistol, plus a S-wulfs type dash mechanic. Maybe his Saw cleaver lights on fire as well?
Nothing to OP!

His 3p move can be a Visceral attack command grab! Or a parry into Visceral attack! Booom!

While I agree, I do see some potential, they are gorilla like, which would be a nice sort of character. That said, would rather have an original gorilla character.

The Agent is someone I find weirdā€¦just like the Fable hero, they are too much a blank slate, although as pointed out earlier in this thread (if I remember right) their is some fun potential for an agent character.
With Fable I could see Jack of Blades as a character (but doubt it after Mira costume, Crackdown doesnt have any memorable bosses that I remember thoughā€¦

Yea he would have either a command grab where he shoots you in the face and viceral you or more closer to bloodborne have him perform a counter that ends up into the visceral and a hardknock down. Or maybe if IG want to be creative have him fight with the rifle and on counter hit with the rifle(or pistol) puts the foe in a stagger and thatā€™s the time to dash in and perform the command grab visceral. Maybe even make the command grab a stagger state specific?

1 Like

I like the idea of Aganos always coming back in future KIs if heā€™s ever destroyed in this storyline simply because of how he can basically self-repair using outside resources such as stone, wood, metal, etc. Itā€™d be kind of cool to see how he ā€œevolvesā€ asthetically throughout the series - and to think he had his humble origins as mere broccoli. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah all this game really need now are ultimates and no mercys and my life will be complete :grin:

1 Like

Hells yeah!!! Love it! I just wish this could be a reality though :frowning:

@TempusChaoti Please make us a Bloodborne Hunter! lol

I agree

Much like aria could have a completely different bodyā€¦ itā€™s so exciting.

Retro aira might have a complete different move set

As an aside, a few questions:

1. How have so many of you heard of something as obscure as a wendigo, yet have not the slightest familiarity with Lovecraft? Is it an American cultural thing?
  2. I assume the Arbiter isnā€™t a ā€œHalo bruteā€? It just sounded like an umbrella descriptor of non-human enemies in Halo or something, admittedly from the perspective of someone who hasnā€™t really played any Halo single player or paid attention to Halo lore. Is there any particular (named) Halo brute who would be notable enough to be a guest character, like Arbiter was for (I assume) the Covenant?

The Covenant is an army of different races. There are Grunts, Jackals, Elites, Brutes, Hunters and Prophets (mainly). The Arbiter is an Elite.

Instead of taunts I told them Iā€™d like new cutscenes for the start and end of the fight depending who they fight against.

1 Like

Well, sheā€™s a hot badass chick. Weā€™ve got enough inhumans with Arbiter and ā€¦ that Gears of War guy, forgot the name.

Thatā€™s a great suggestion!

1 Like

No arbiter is an elite or sangheili who was branded with the shame of the arbiter.

Brutes are a more agressive race that live within the covenant. They were the race that started the covenant civil war by over throwing the elite race and took power away from them. They replaced the elites as the honour guards

The main brute was called tartarus heā€™s agressive and a complete bad a.as

http://giant.gfycat.com/AchingTerrificCoyote.gif

1 Like