Community Survey POLL NUMBERS šŸ’Ÿ

Honestly, if theyā€™re gonna have another HALO character, make it a good guy. A Spartan or whatever. Doesnā€™t need to be Master Chief.

Tartarus is much better than a spartan Imo :smile::wink:

Is that the monkey dude you posted earlier? Hmmmā€¦ not sure. Iā€™d rather have a Spartan myself. KI is missing an astronaut/soldier-looking guy. We have monsters aplenty.

Instead of a brute I think a flood could be a crazy character to have instead.

2 Likes

Yes to Eyedol and then some midsize characters. A Medusa-fish-snake archer woman would be great, because we need another female, but without further clarification on what that would be it could also be Generic Elf trope so I voted it down because the hell with that. More costumes and accessories please. Donā€™t care about murdering; we have enough isht in the game that people wouldnā€™t dare do in person.

This thread inspired me to elaborate a gameplay speculation thread about the characters! Please feel free to take a look and give your opinion!

1 Like

Tree peoples.
When Aganosā€™ silhouette was shown it looked like he was a tree dude.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ent&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjPq6q9nt3NAhUG32MKHRkPB0oQ_AUICSgC&biw=1544&bih=858

Honestly, I want eyedol back just because with his return, the entire original cast would back and in the same game. And heā€™s also a potential fun character to use.

1 Like

Does ā€œTree Aganosā€ need to be another character though?

I agree thatā€™s why I voted Joann dark :blush:

Yeah, Joanna Dark would be the best choice (IMO) among any other guest character.

3 Likes

I agree

Sheā€™s basically KI be way.

Plus sheā€™s normal and a spy just with great gadgets.
I choose this over more monsters or magics any day

#Eyedol2016 Baby! Going strong at 73%! Keep the dream alive!

6 Likes

Get out.

Hey now, letā€™s not get offensive, think on how the lore KI will be complete once Eyedol comes in.

1 Like

You mean scrambledā€¦

1 Like

Funny, I have just noticed that Shago isnā€™t represented in the poll XD

Thereā€™s SO MANY beast and amalgamation that there is a need for more humans

JOANNA DARK

COSTUMES JESUS

ULTIMATES

practice on any stage with infinite instinct solo or multiplayer

NIGHTWING for. Guest

2 Likes

actaully the bloodborne guy is really a gothic type monster hunter. Like Van Helsing in the crappy movie, or Van richten in D&D (Ravenloft).

They can easily make their own version of that. Just now with that specific multi blade thingā€¦

I can get behind this idea.

1 Like