Closed

Pretty squares!

3 Likes

thats exactly what make u strong on it cause they create the original an u could bring that extra thing that u do on all ur redesign or even bring ur idea to make this game look more better than the way hes now. ( hes almost good but too much little lacks )
u know thats called a team work and i think they need someone like u in them team. cause i feel like u bring every concept to the maximum exploitable . and when people see tha rework they can only say one thing “” yeah and woow they did the maximum possible to expoit all possibility and nope restriction" i feel u really man :smirk:

@Ravan86 as u can read on here . this man is totally right :grinning: .
we are here to bring out the best in all way possible .

that text begin with “’ the Devellopers should take note “””" thats nope criticism but just a way to evolve something good to very very very good

2 Likes

And yes I feel it could make the shadow colors unique and more interesting

Rash coming in 5 minutes :wink:

you cant stop amaze us can you?

1 Like

I laid eyes on KI and my job will end on the day that KI will be finished.

2 Likes

I concur sir!

1 Like

That Hisako is gorgeous. Gotta work that into a Fightstick template.

These are so good XD

Of course Aganos would have his peacemaker during instinct! How could I forget about that!? :sweat_smile:

What was sweet just got even sweeter. :smiley:

1 Like

Great work Rizza !

1 Like

Arbiter added.

what happens to Omen in Instinct? I don’t see a difference, maybe I’m just blind?
Great work btw, Wulf’s color looks fantastic.

1 Like

It would be really cool if you combined the pic with Glacius in instinct mode with this one:

Your work is great!

1 Like

This thread just gets BETTER OMG

1 Like

Maybe put a primed plasma grenade in his open hand? Don’t worry; his energy shield in instinct will keep him safe! :wink:

has an aura black, here I do not see why the forum background is dark, in addition emit sparks from the feet.

1 Like

Will you be adding the rest of season 3 characters as they release?

1 Like

I never stop :slight_smile:

1 Like