Character Select Insignia's

I suppose you’re right but still, I think it fits Riptor quite well. Some of her player icons have more dinosaur themes but so far all of the Ultratech characters have a pretty uniform theme to their emblems.

I hate to bump a dead topic that’s also asking of something more from someone, but @UltraZeroX7is there anyway you could possibly get the logo’s for Eyedol, Kilgore, Shin Hisako, and Eagle for me? I would appreciate it like no one else would!

I’m not sure your @ tag will have worked since there was no space between that and the last word, here ya go! @UltraZeroX7

In regards to Eyedol, somebody actually managed to extract his insignia/logo many months ago, albeit not via the game’s files, but rather, the KI website’s character section. And here it is: https://forums.ultra-combo.com/uploads/default/original/3X/e/c/ec9ab564741c2134828d0ea2f3485a0390775aec.png

For the rest, sadly I can’t. Two reasons:

1.) The KI website’s character section hasn’t yet updated to include the last three characters. It’s the easiest and alternative way to get the insignias/logos without ripping from the game’s files.

2.) I only have the Windows 10 version of KI, not the Steam version. That being said, it’s quite harder to track down texture files in terms of the former. So it’s up to somebody who has the Steam version and is brave enough to track down them.

So yeah. Apologies.

Sorry for the bump/necropost but here are the insignias for the final three characters:

Kilgore

Shin Hisako

Eagle

4 Likes