Character Balance: The Forum's Impressions Poll

@SonicDolphin117 i really hope that this thread gonna help @developers for another rebalance really really soon nope in 3 months cause there are peoples who sufferer with the actual changes,nerfs etc… thank u.

I wouldn’t count on it. This thread seems very overly biased in some areas.

I see people are still sleeping on Raam. It’s ok. Keep feeding me wins! Maybe IG will do something silly and buff him muwahahaha

1 Like

FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND, people demand more mobility for raam, and not necessarily a buff because he’s already well like that, but it can be simply improves the distance of its normal and some specials.
imo thats bope too much asking and that dont cost time to do it cause thats mostly a littles simple things to improve :relieved:

More mobility is not a buff?

4 Likes

[quote=“Infilament, post:60, topic:12813, full:true”]
More mobility is not a buff?
[/quote]lol there u go :relaxed: SIMPLE way to improve raam

IMO thats a right and nope a buff and it is a minimum to have to be correct in this game . i think its nope much asking

Skyfall is extremely negative on block and whiff, I get punished for it all the time. In fact Whiffing a DP gets me bodied.

1 Like

PREACH!

I can’t say that I’m completely in agreeance with this at all. I main Thunder, & I for one know how hard it is to get in close to a Glacius main. If you you get hit with a full screen DP/MK then to be quite frank you deserved; with the consideration that you’re aware it is now apart of his arsenal & how the active frames work. All you have to do is puddle, then punish. There no reason anyone should be getting hit by those things. I literally laugh every time I land one of those lol. Thunder isn’t a pure grappler, RAAM is.

1 Like

Lol. Who knew? :open_mouth:

Probably the thing that is most useful about a poll like this is seeing how little people actually agree on anything. So when you are sitting home by yourself thinking it’s “obvious” that character X is OP, maybe look at the complete chaos of opinions that people show up with and then imagine trying to be a developer who has to make sense out of that mess.

3 Likes

You sir, get a internet cookie from me for discovering the main reason I made this poll :grin:

3 Likes

Fulgore and arbiter GOT tweaks, and they were good ones. Arbiter still has a ton of room to grow given how sub-optimally people play him, so he might get more tweaks, but I think fulgore’s more likely to be left alone given that the way he operates is less game-warping. I could see the damage on arby’s level 1 damage ender dropping a bit more.

Nerfing gargos now would be bad in the long run. He already struggles immensely when real pressure is put on him; it takes serious skill to keep up with gargos vs a strong offensive player.

I don’t think any character in KI actually NEEDS buffs right now, and I think the community can be way off on who they peg as weak or strong.

1 Like

I pretty voted everyone to be very solid! if you think they’re too weak or unviable you need more practice with them. simple as that

Kim and maya are the only characters on the poll were noone voted them “OP” I find that funny.

You’re really not giving much choice between “insanely powerful” and “very solid.” This is called leading. Some people might think a character is not “insanely powerful,” but might still require some adjustment. You haven’t provided that option.

Kind of useless.

1 Like

If we’re talking smalltime adjustments, then sure. But if we’re talking buffs and nerfs, why should characters that aren’t at the highest or weakest ends of the spectrum get changed?

… if we’re using history as an indicator of future character buffs / nerfs, then you’re wrong. IG has nerfed / buffed characters on the entire spectrum, not just strongest / weakest.

I think Cinder is pretty weak. I love him though.

Kim Wu’s parry sucks. I also wish that her shadow counter either moved her forward or sucked her opponent in.

But I think the game right now is balanced pretty good.

I personally don’t think Cinder as “weak”. His offensive pressure can be tiresome/confusing/annoying to deal with, Glue bomb and Burnout can make you second guess your offensive choices.