Can't find a match online at all!

guys,
i’m playing KI on PC. Today i have tried so many times to find a match online but it stuck on the searching screen.
Is the online feature down?
This has never happened before.

hope this helps you:

Thanks SpookyFox!
with your keywords i am able to find a thorough troubleshooting guide from microsoft

I hope this link could assist in troubleshooting with players having the same issue.

What a coincidence, I just solved the same problem yesterday.
I did a couple of solution proposed by this guide, but in the end the problem was solved by one of these but after I restarted my PC, I think solution n°2 was the solving one but I can’t be sure.
In the process I went to my internet-box configuration and deactivated-reactivated the IPV6 option (I use swisscom), i also tried a vpn without result.
Anyway, if you try all these procedure step by step, I think you should make it work eventualy.

Also when going to your “peripheral manager” and checking your network card with the “show hidden” option, if you don’t see the teredo card, then it’s time to restart your pc as it will automaticely reinstal it.

Ah I forgot to mention that you can get your curent connexion status by going to the xbox menu on your pc (pressing the home button on your controler when playing KI) then the parameter option (bottom left) and network option, just wait a bit and it’ll show you.

Hello, I’m still having an issue. I am able to connect to a match but it always disconnects me before the match begins.
Here is my current Teredo’s properties

C:\Windows\system32>netsh interface Teredo show stat
Teredo Parameters

Type : natawareclient
Server Name : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com.
Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds
Client Port : unspecified
State : probe (secondary server)
Client Type : teredo client
Network : unmanaged

I don’t know what else to do. Any suggestion?

Sadly for you I didn’t have this specific problem. What i advise you is to check somewhere else than KI forum as it is not a problem directely linked to KI.
Appart fom what I told you earlier, I don’t much more to say, so good luck and keep searching, you’ll eventualy get what you want.

I think it’s linked directly to KI as I have no problem playing other games online. Like I said earlier too, i didn’t experience this issue until today.

I do believe it affect all microsoft games that you get from their windows store, I clearly remember seing a forum about a guy having the same problem on the lastest forza on his pc. Well for the first teredo problem at least.

Hey if you want I can just go search in my internet historic a bunch of website that refers to this problem.

Ah forget about the website, most of them are in french.

This is how you fix it.

This is how you fix it fast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpDPpF_EC_s

Nice and easy

1 Like

OMG YES !!! This Worked !!! I had to pay $5 dollars to get Taredo Working but it worked. :smiley: Thanks for the link