Arbiter In Killer Instinct tease

On the base ideal that KI is a trope, I am not surprised. To have seen the “final” guest character wasted on Halo is appalling. I really don’t mean to come off so spiteful in my opinion, but I cannot help but be so disappointed in this decision. Halo… we knew they had Halo 5, we knew how big the eSports scene was in Halo and how integrated Killer Instinct was with Microsoft. But, it just feels like such a cashout by leaning on Halo for additional promotion and crossover.

I just want to understand, from my fellow forum members how do you like this? It isn’t a rhetorical question either, I genuinely am curious how you are remotely excited, help me understand because I don’t get it. I had my hopes on Spawn, another fighting game or just something unique on another scale. I seriously can’t be the only one face palming in huge disappointment? I mean, I get you like Halo, but it come on, why the hell not throw in Spawn? It would’ve been so freaking awesome but oh well.

On a final note, I am still happy for the change in KI and the reveal of Kim and final product with Rash. So much potential from KI awaits us in March and it will be great. On the bright side of this decision, I am glad it wasn’t Master Chief. At least it was a character who mainly uses the energy sword. So, I will commend them for not going down the worst possible choice, still think it’s a bad choice. Anyway, can’t wait for Season 3 - Kim is too hype!

2 Likes