Anybody know where KIFANTIC is?

3 Likes

Hey @KIFANATIC8488!

WE MISS YOU!

1 Like

In before @KIFANATIC8488!!! :wink:

1 Like

Cheers to @KIFANATIC8488 , wherever he may be!
Over 5000 posts on the old boards, and more posts to come in our brave new forum!

4 Likes

Yea, i’ve missed a lot of content these last couple weeks and have been slowly catching up. I realized I hadn’t seen him post, or even like anything. But I figured maybe I just missed it. Hope he’s doing alright, wherever he is!!

3 Likes

The last post he posted was:

So I wonder where he’s gone? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Hey @KIFANATIC8488 we need your hype posts because you bring the positive vibes man!

2 Likes

maybe the street fighter’s illuminati got to him lol.

He’ll come back if he’ll come back.

If he doesn’t, he might have died… which is sad… so my condolences.

hes’ not dead xD he’s kinda active on twitt

2 Likes

So… Is he still alive?

I wonder if he will ever come back. I miss his overwhelming positivity. It set a nice vibe for the forums.

2 Likes

i just wish the best on him. He was a good fella at the old forums. I wonder if he’s ok…

1 Like

I’m sure hes fine. Just not so active on the forum anymore it seems.

He hasn’t been active online either, though…

I’m sure he’s weirdalfanatic2788 in YouTube. He doesn’t have videos, but he comments in KI videos…

2 Likes

Yea I think he comments on killer instinct central too

2 Likes

i dont blame him this forums has been…"toxic"in some cases, starting with the stages. hell its been a while since ive been o this forums because of nonsense and have been playing sfv for the last couple months, i digress… im sure he’ll turn up eventually one way or another

1 Like

He’s fine I spoke to him the other day on YT still his ever positive cheerful self

3 Likes

Over 7000 posts back on the Season 2 forums actually :wink:

3 Likes