Any idea why main FGC Pro Players haven't picked up KI?

Here’s the story: those characters are awesome.

not from from my experince, 3 of them were clones of one another and a tad op, all within that same group. and it honestly felt more like an anime fighter (nothing wrong with those honestly) with so many of them around then it did a nintendo fighting game. Just way too many. But that will be going off topic to comment further on Smash.

Probably because of characters like spinal and aganos and hisako you have to understand how they work if not you’ll get bodied

Its probally because they feel they got the hit confiirm they should be rewarded with a combo

I know a few people from sfv who play ki and its growing on them.

SF has had a host of these in its history. Arguably still has some. MU knowledge being important isn’t exclusive to KI or SF either.

I’m getting combos out of my confirms - surely a pro SF player can too.

To be fair, you play Hisako, who has one of the hardest to break combo traits in the game and resets for days.

Your point still stands, though.

Fair enough! Though I’m getting some sweet confirm-into-combo action with my Mira as well :slight_smile:

(I attempted to like your post but I apparently distribute too much love and I’m on “Like” probation for 19 hours or so)

That’s amazing XD

Lol. I actually totally believe that. I always know you’re back on the forums by the number of “like” notifications I’ve got in my box :smile:

Hehe :blush:

What can I say - you post a lot of great stuff, so I spend a lot of my likes on your posts LOL

1 Like

Get a room lol

1 Like

I wish they’d let me use “Crazy in Love” as a title and not just a badge

I honestly think I deserve it

Anyhow - no more derail! :laughing:

3 Likes

Bro I like TOO MUCH XD. I’m the love gawd