A Commentator/Competitors Opinion on the New Level 4 Enders

3.1 is the update after. So these will be in the game from S3 launch until the first major content patch after it.

Gotcha.

However, we already got that in season 1 and 2, just
less shaky and not as dynamic : U

I lol at the fact that people say “KI IS DED BECAUSE THE ENDERS NFWAWEG”

Thanks for giving the option :> it would be a good way to get the best of both worlds. Those who want a more dynamic figh can turn them on, those who don’t want a more dynamic fight for the sake of their eyes can turn it off.

A win/win if you ask me.

2 Likes

Wow Kraig with the quickdraw. As @Infilament asked, is this a total revert to Season 2 enders untouched?

Thank you for listening

As I wrote in another thread:

Wow, they actually did that. I sincerely didn’t think it was a possibility.
Well, we all got our way then.

It’s always tough when something suddenly splits up the community. We’re all here because we share a common passion, the love for the game, and we just want it to be as awesome as possible. But difference in opinion can be enough to cause a split
 especially over features that ends up being one or the other.

But this time
 it became both. Kudos to the devs for being able to do this. <3

4 Likes

Does that toggle the blackened screen as well?
If so, that’s great news.

1 Like

I will complain. Why? I don’t want the opponent to have a different ender look than my own. It is BS. I want everyone to be forced to one thing. I hate options.

6 Likes

I can’t count how many times I’ve heard people say KI is dead over the tiniest of things. It’s absurd.

7 Likes

Especially competitively.

They could still be on by default. Overall fear of these things is that they cause a bad first impression on new players. Everyone has said they are janky looking, and it does not serve well in fighting as it is disoreintating. Having it on by default would mean new comers will have a terrible first impression. Keep the old enders as the default and make the new ones the one you have to toggle on.

Now to remove Combo Assist from the game

#Where were you when KI was kill?

2 Likes

Then just spread the word accordingly.

WELL I’m sure it’s NOT hard to GO into the settings and CHANGE it. best of both worlds. You just gotta
you know
use a tiny ounce of energy to go the settings and turn them off?

On or off by default it isn’t big deal, you’re just pressing a few buttons, why drive this whole thing home so badly?
If it’s optional you won’t see it no matter who does it, be it you doing the level 4 enders, or someone feeding you a level 4 ender sandwich, with chips and stuff.

Seriously though, wheter they are on or off by default isn’t hard. check and see if they are on in the settings, if they are, turn em off, if they are not, then your good.

While I plan on doing so there is no way to help everyone. Especially since its confirmed toggeble after April in update 3.1 not. 3.0 so for the first month I won’t be able to help anyone and the first month will be the month PC players get their first impression and then leave the game. Terrible.

You might think am blowing this out of proportion but Gears of War already has the majority of its online population diminished on PC. How will KI fair better.

1 Like

Not everyone is gonna be in trouble by this. Some folks may like the feature and won’t want to turn it off.
Your fears may be justified, but I would say the doom and gloom is getting old.

A new player might not know that there is an option.

2 Likes

Beat me to it.

Fully agree!!