Welcome to the Kim Wu Forum

“If we were to do Season 3 of Killer Instinct, we would definitely have Kim Wu return.” - Adam Isgreen

Well guess what, we’re doing Season 3. Tell us your thoughts about Kim Wu.

Give her a proper update like how Jago changed and looks so much cooler compared to his original classic look. The fact that he is resourceful, tattooed the Tiger on him, using the pieces of clothe from the temple wrapped on him like a monk with the bow flap on the side is real awesome. I think Kim Wu has to take a similar example from Jago in design. Also one pair of Nunchaku not 2 pairs, and no K-pop stuff like some people been asking for, she shouldn’t be some stupid Korean teeny bopper who now just wants to check her phone and do selfies. Also no shy-hand over mouth-giggly Asian girl trope either PLEASE. She needs to be tough and cool. See pics of WHAT NOT TO DO

2 Likes

Also BADASS and SEXY/GORGEOUS/ATTRACTIVE as well as probably even WELL-ENDOWED :wink: :relaxed:

yes to this. lol Though i’m pretty sure IG got this :slight_smile: fingers crossed too~

1 Like

I would like Kim Wu to have an attraction to Jago and to help him through his struggles to overcome Gargos’ control over him. Tiger and Dragon, Yin and Yang. Opposites attract.

2 Likes

Split Kicks for Days Please! lol

1 Like

And endless furious Tornado Kicks too! :sunglasses: