The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

GGs guys! :smiley: Lots of fun!

Hey, Sorry that I didnā€™t respond to your invite! I saw a bunch of you guys online! But, after I finished my match in Smite, my Xbox got jacked by my family, then we played Board Games for a while. Lol

Next time! :smile:

2 Likes

Dude. Is your avatar picture really a ninja ostrich? Youā€™ve ascended a new level of badassery.

4 Likes

Lol. Thank you! A forum member drew it for me, and I colored it with a program similar to an Adobe InDesign app. :smile:

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome! Nice touch with the color. Iā€™d love a picture of my nameā€¦but at last, Iā€™m not sure what a duhgerman looks likeā€¦ :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Iā€™m decent. I get bodied to lol

Earlier, you said your sister colored it; :smiling_imp:are you trying to steal her credit!?!?!

She did mostly, I gave her Ideas and a picture of Jago as a reference.

GGā€™s to @Goldbaum - it was another interesting set.

Thanks for playing, @DulXboxOne! I had a blast finally getting to see how good you are. Youā€™ve got some solid fundamentals overall, particularly with your defense and blocking. The only suggestion I have for you is to work on taking more advantage of potential openings that may occur, like when I was chunking up, for example. Well, that and maybe adding in a few more manuals into your combos so your opponent canā€™t break you as easily. Other than that, though, thereā€™s really not much to say. You did well. Keep up the good fight!

Maybe the next time we do a 1st-to-21 set, youā€™ll actually get a win - Iā€™ll be looking forward to it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

GG, from GG! :smiley:

1 Like

Cā€™mon man. :disappointed:

2 Likes

What!? He said he wasnā€™t salty! :slight_smile:

Maybe you didnā€™t mean anything by it. It just comes across as a humble brag. The rest of your post is good and instructive, so reminding him/us of the score probably isnā€™t that necessary. Up to you though.

5 Likes

GGS to @Marbledecker! His Hisako get body by my Arbiter and Tusk!
Tusk is OP! But heā€™s slow like Aganosā€¦

1 Like

Lol. Dunno how that qualifies as a ā€œhumbleā€ brag :joy:

Are you on @Marbledecker? I wouldnā€™t mind getting in some more of those Jago/Sako matches - that fight is actually a lot of fun :smile:

2 Likes

Naah its cool. No harm no foul.

Aww man! Wish I had saw this :frowning:

Sometime this week maybe? I definitely need to sharpen that MU as well and I like playing your Jago :slight_smile:

GGs @KevBones10!! Thanks for the games, lots of fun! Keep up with that Arbiter, itā€™s no joke!

1 Like

Lol thank you! I didnā€™t expect when I find you in online matches! I never notice your gamertag until my Arbiter defeat your Hisako in first match! But still, Iā€™m glad about we have fun! I need more practice with Arbiter before Combo Breaker tournament!

1 Like

Your Kan Ra is really strong too, definitely keep him sharp! Good lock at Combo Breaker!

1 Like