Stage Ultra Announcement

Anyone have a link to the above mentioned stream ???

That’s literally the worst thing I’ve ever heard.

And people were worrying about PC users seeing level 4 Enders.

I’m lmao right now.

I’m never selecting an announcer from this moment on

slams head against desk

JUST PICK A DIFFERENT ANNOUNCER IF YOU HATE THE CURRENT ONE

What, can you guys not take a minute of your life to go to a menu and change it?

1 Like

I generally like the announcer, he just didn’t succeed on this one thing.

4 Likes
1 Like

They seriously need to resend the final build without that voice file.

I can’t.

Good thing I rock with Chris most of the time.

Plot twist: Announcer Chris uses this same audio file.

Shrug If this was the case, I guess I would just have to force myself to deal with it.

I can’t help but feel a bit sorry for the devs. XD
If there’s something the fans don’t like, they’ll rain down brimstone on the them.

Why fix a good thing that wasn’t broken?

This is starting to get embarrassing.

8 Likes

I’m having trouble figuring out how a guy bellowing “ULTRAAAAAAAAAA” is cool but a guy bellowing “STAAAAAAGE ULTRAAAAAAAAAA” is the worst thing anyone has ever heard. I think people need to get out more

Because of how it sounds really awkward? They can keep the stage Ultra callout if they want to, but change the tone.

1 Like

Why not just have him say “No mercy.”

Because it’s not a No Mercy finisher

It’s not bad, but it must be a bit hard to make it sound exactly alike. Since Mike is part of DH, I don’t think they could hire him. So the Mike Stand-in is doing a great job, I just felt like the tone and execution on this one slightly breaks the flow of the hypeness. It doesn’t have the same flair as the other Ultra sounds IMO.

But, knowing me, I’ll still play. :slight_smile:

The only part I think is bad is how fast he says the “ult” in ultra.
Staaaaaaage Ult-RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Yaaa!

Well seeing as how no mercies aren’t a thing and are replaced by ultimate combos
rolls off the tongue quite well too. So why not take the no mercy and apply it here?

What I’d like is for the announcement of “Stage Ultra” to be removed completely and have the new stage ultra name announcements show up in place of “Supreme Victory” and “Awesome Victory” (including the lettering) like how Shagos Ultimate does.

At the very least just get rid of the “Stage Ultra” voicing as it just feels way too off.

Also, the fact that the announcer says the word “stage” makes it seem like that the announcer thinks it’s a video game, which doesn’t work, at least imo.

As for name ideas, don’t know if Hisako’s stage ultra has been show but I was thinking “Taken” could sound cool. They’ve obviously already gone with what they’ve done already but that’s just what I was thinking.

2 Likes