Season 3 Launch Issues

Cool. Unfortunately mine is still not working. I think its something with the cloud because I unistalled/reinstalled and still no luck.

I gave it time to resolve itself but on Kan ra stage I miss Mick Gordon’s original ending.

If you don’t ultra, it now continues the music nd fades away.
It used to have that awesome 5 chord resolution.

Well i finding dificulties on the matchmaking, i reinstall teredo, nothing…i try forward 3544 my router and nothing too, farewell i reset my router and nothing too, but when i change my microsoft account to my country (i create a new one and reinstall the OS) aparentely SOLVE anyway the game crashes sometimes on matchmaking, but i could play some matches if any problems.

My opnion: this game is a very cool and impressive fight game, i realy want buy Killer Instinct but this crashes are so terrible…sorry for my bad english!!

Another observation: i didn’t install the antivirus yet (after reboot the system(Eset Nod32))

I click on the game to launch it and the window pops up for one second and closes. Anyone know what I can do to actually launch the game?

Do you have Windows firewall running? It has to be running or this game’s online doesn’t work.

try this solution pal: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat

Hi guys. I’d like to know if there’s a way I can keep my stuff when I’m offline. I’d like to take my notebook to play with my friends and in that place we don’t have an active wifi connection. Every time I launch the game with no connection I only have Shadow Jago and this week’s free character. Is that normal? Is there any workaround? I find it odd to not be able to play with the stuff I bought unless I’m online.

Yes I have Windows firewall connected.

Under settings I don’t have a Network tab.

Hi all,
I’m still trying to investigate why purchasing characters or bundles is not working as it should in the Hungarian store.

To recap, when I click on purchase whatever character or a pack, it says “just a moment…”, then it returns to the game, which says “processing…”, then it returns to the character select or store screens.
In the background, it tries to call https://login.live.com, so I assume things fail there, however I don’t get any error message.
I have no antivirus or firewall installed, other than the built in Windows Defender/firewall. They are both turned on. I do not have services disabled, its a plain Win 10 install.
My region is Hungarian, while the display language is English. the date and time, as well as the time zone are on automatic. I’m using a Mastercard to attempt the purchase, as for some odd reason PayPal is not supported in the store.
When I launch the game from the start screen, two things can happen:

1. If I am using a global Microsoft account, i.e. I added it to Windows through the Settings app, the game is able to sign in as expected. This is also true if I log in from the XBox app.
  2. If I am using a local account and I did not log in to the XBox app, the game will ask me to sign in, but no matter what account I use, it will inform me that it was unable to sign in.
    I have tried with and without the “Do not save encrypted pages to disk” option turned on in Internet Options/advanced/security.

After signing in, yet again two things can happen when I attempt the purchase, no matter if its a character or a bundle I am trying to purchase:

1. if I was logged in to the Store before, I am returned to the purchase screen.
  2. If I was not logged in, it asks me to sign in, however it will repeatedly say that it was unable to sign me in.
    Any ideas/fixes are appreciated.

same problem here

update your xbox app to get network screen

comprate una gift card y listo yo lo hice y no tuve problemas

1 Like

Does anybody else have issues with game crashing during online search in the pc version?

1 Like

So, no news on a fix for the Checking dowload crash? I want to play it on my profile pls :frowning:

1 Like

This. A fix soon would be nice.

1 Like

i have this some issue and im trying to find a solution… I did everything to get online to work… i have my teredo obtained. I did some firewall stuff after getting it obtained and I can play online but only for a match or a few and then the matchmaking will be at a halt and when i try to go back the game will freeze and most likely crash

Yeah so I’ll create a lobby to make sure the online is working and if the lobby creates it works so I’ll go on ranked and then I’ll be abke to play at least one to a few matches… After that the matchmaking will be at a stand still and then when i go back my game will freeze so i exit the game… I wont be able to open my game for a bit but once it opens again i create a lobby to make sure and this time… Online doesn’t work… Unable to start multiplayer match. Can anyone tell me what the issue could be here? I already have teredo address obtained and i did the firewall stuff afterwards too so the online does work but for a minimum time and its getting annoying… I need a solution

An issue I suffered with the game was continuous screen tear at 1920p. When i select 1600x900 the screen tearing is gone. I’m Running a Nvidia zotac 970, I’ve tried forcing V-sync through the control panel and that did not fix the issue. Only fix I found was playing the game at 900p.

I have been having an issue in ranked play on PC , everytime i close the game my rank reset to qualifier
I know i’m not the only one , has there been a way to fix this yet ? … please :frowning:

1 Like