Please for the Love of God make the Vampire Male

I believe he was referring to female vampires, hence why he didn’t put a picture of Alucard on there.

FORGET THE MALE OR FEMALE GENDER//LETS JUST MAKE IT A BEAST/CREATURE TYPE OF VAMPIRE…WHERE THE LAST THING YOU CARE ABOUT IS IF IT HAS A PENIS OR VAGINA!!!

but I will say I think itll have a male physique…simply because well they get their characters from tropes…almost everyone when they think of a vampire…they think of a male one…mainly because that’s usually what comes out in movies…mostly.
like if they maid a mermaid/merman…mermaid would most likely be the choice because you think of a female when it comes to that…

or if this can shut all of you up…why not make the vampire have a female and a male option with same colors and acceseries…that way yall can stop the argument…

Have you seen Underworld 2? The one where Marcus awakens, having been fed Lycan blood which turned him into a Vampire Bat-Beast:

However, he is able to turn back to his human appearance:

This is what I want. For the Vampire to start out looking like a human, but can transform into this beastly form which gives him certain abilities. And I can see that being his Instinct Mode.

Because speaking of tropes, as you were, usually when thinking Vampire, it is not the beastly kind that comes to mind at first. However, most people recognize that a Vampire can turn into such. So it would only make sense that he would start out appearing human.

1 Like

I feel if they do that…they may only make him turn beast for instinct…i wish hed stay beast after instinct…but without buffs etc…

Or maybe they can give him these two forms to switch between. Human Vampire with one set of abilities and special moves, Beastly Vampire with another.

I can imagine having the Vampire have to spill enough blood, whether his own or his opponents, to fill up a meter of sorts, and when the meter is full, he can transform and then choose to stay in that form. But as soon he transforms back into his human form, he needs to fill up the meter again.

I wanted the beast thing for the rabbit familiar character

1 Like

Smite has the worst Character Design of any Moba. I can’t believe it’s even popular.

Agreed, keep your romantic ships out of the game. I recall a ton of people being upset that Black Widow was suddenly smitten with The Hulk and that somehow made her character less powerful/independent. It was shoehorned out of nowhere. KI don’t need that junk.

Something tells me you don’t know much of the Marvel universe. Or Black Widow… and neither did those who complained about said romance between her and Bruce Banner.

The comics are FULL of love stories. That does not make any of the characters involved any lesser. And that’s not just Marvel, DCU comics do the same, as does numerous heroes across videogames and movies.

2 Likes

Am not talking about the Marvel comic universe. The cinematic universe does not have the progression of the comics nor does it share the exact same story. Yes they could share a connection in the comics but none of that is built in the movies. Heck look at the Arrow tv show, it goes a completely different route in terms of love interest for Oliver. The relationship between Banner and Widow in the movies is shoehorned and no matter what you say there is no dancing around it. The Hulk doesn’t even have his own movies to build any of those connections nor does his past connection to Betty in 2 get mentioned.

Tbh I don’t agree with any of that. ‘Infected’!? I don’t think anything gets needs to be ‘shoehorned’ into anything.
Lgbt are everywhere and represented in everything is normal as having hetrosexuality being represented.
But infected I take great offence to.

It’s a fighting game, no need for sexuality of different kinds. All I want is a well dressed vampire to kick arse and take names.

1 Like

Just because we didn’t get a movie to tell us “HEY, these two are dating now!” doesn’t mean it was shoe-horned in. Though Avengers 2 is hardly the deepest of movies when it comes to story-telling, the connection between Black Widow and Bruce Banner was nicely handled, at least in my opinion. Feel free to disagree though.

As for the relevance to this topic… Oh wait, there isn’t really any relevance at all, is there? Just because someone is of a certain sexual orientation doesn’t mean there has to be a romance written into the story. People are what they are, and a character can easily have a certain orientation without there being need of setting him/her up with another character… that’s not really how that works.

Take Kung Jin from Mortal Kombat, for example. In no point of his story was he intended to hook up with another character, yet his sexuality was beautifully hinted at for completely other reasons, which were his fear of lack of acceptance from the Wu Shi Academy. Because those are real problems LGBT+ people are met with on a daily basis. So for a character like Kung Jin, it was a really important point of his history and his character development!

I think it is awesome that LGBT+ are more and more represented in games, movies, tv etc… But it is definitely not as “normal” and as represented as heterosexuality is. So that’s an overstatement.
I’m glad to see more and more people amongst the gaming community being more accepting and tolerant about it as well, but there are indeed still tons of people who do see it as an “infection”.

2 Likes

I meant injected, also I’m pretty sure you’ve misread (*something.)

A character look has the same sense as van helsing (think that’s what he’s called) from blaze blue. I know he turns into a Wolf but I love his looks and general aura.

Oh, you mean Valkenhayn R. Hellsing.

He is awesome! And funny enough, a Werewolf butler to Rachel who is a Vampire, though he looks more like a typical vampire-character. He’s got that from Slayer from Guilty Gear, as most Blazblue characters have taken inspiration from their Guilty gear counterparts.

2 Likes

That’s the boyo! He rocks and yeah is the butler of Rachel alucard. The world cutest and snobbiest vampire.
On a side note I bought the last blazblue game, I have no idea what is going on in it. But it looks great​:joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah, like Guilty Gear (both made by Arc System Works), there’s already a ton of sequals to go through to get the whole story, and they do a bad job at explaining what happened in the past games. But they are good games none the less.

Seems like I am alone in wanting a more modern goth-punk type of Vampire… people seem to lean more towards the more typical, although stylish sort of guy… Ah well, as long the Vampire is well-written and well-designed with some awesome gameplay.

Don’t think your alone. A gothic version done right would be cool. Tho he have to have a different design than iori from kof, that’s the image that immediately springs do mind. Someone in a sharp suit with massive gargoyle esque wings. Just not the modern twilight version :joy:

Oh please no, none of that Twilight crap.
I’m a table-top roleplayer and one of my favourite settings is the “Vampire: the Masquerade” one. There’s a videogame based on it called “Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines”, which takes place in modern days and was created way before Twilight was even a thing. That’s where I draw my inspiration from mostly. ^^

1 Like

I really enjoyed that game!
World of Darkness is a really well designed vampire/werewolf world. Even the concept is addictive.

1 Like