Pleaaaaaaaaaaseee WHATS wrong?

Hello peoples ive ear about a new fund comunity. so ok :grin:

but :expressionless: how can they make a proposition from someone we didn’t even has seen the colors

im about KIM WU !!!
ive eard about shadow maya or orchid or kim wu

so thats mean we gonna see kim wu this month??? im lose help me please

1 Like

No, we won’t see Kim or any other characters until season 3 starts in March.

then why make a proposition with KIM WU include??? thats a nonsense :expressionless:

1 Like

We might see something involving S3 (possibly including Kim Wu) at the end of the month when the KI World Championship tournament takes place. :wink:

2 Likes

It was just an idea because the community fund wouldn’t happen until after Season 3, people would have time to see and play the character and decide. No need to get so mad about it.

1 Like

:grinning: i hope really so cause they know how hype we are for kim wu .

1 Like

They mentioned Kim because the idea was to have a female shadow character and Kim is an upcoming female character therefor she would qualify for discussion.

1 Like

Boooooooooo!! That would suck

2 Likes

ok so a female shadow character. that mean ( kim wu gonna be the only female character for S3 ???:confused:

lol maybe it gonna be better design than all fan art made from rizza d marco :sunglasses:. we never know :relaxed:

2 Likes

Well we might “see” them as in teasers or trailers but we won’t be getting any playable characters until then. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This is BETTER! But we’re really tired of waiting for Kim Wu’s concept art or trailer. I bet they’ll reveal Kim Wu’s trailer at KI world cup.

2 Likes

Yes! My thoughts exactly on THIS particular issue regarding Shadow Kim Wu. You and me both too man

1 Like

Let us hope so on that too :smile:

2 Likes

Ah, I see now. That DOES make a lot of sense too. So that is why as well :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like