New Mega Man cartoon - coming 2017

Remember that upcoming 2017 Mega Man cartoon which was announced around last year? Well, there’s some new details…

• As most of you may have known, Dentsu Entertainment, with Man of Action (Ben 10, Generator Rex, and Big Hero 6 character designs) will be the executive producers.

• The cartoon will tackle on a whole new storyline, taking place in Silicon City. A normal, upbeat, and optimistic young school-aged robot named Aki Light learns that deep within his programming are secret protocols that allow him to transform – giving him nanocore armor, a Mega Buster, and the iconic helmet to turn him into the Blue Bomber himself.

• Mega Man’s design…

Thoughts?

4 Likes

Idk have to see it in action, but the pencil arms are cray cray

If this is a reboot… will any of the Robot Masters change their ways to join the hero?

Plus will Roll’s redesign be somewhere in her original & the Battle Network design?

All we can say is stay tuned.

Yeah… there are just some reboots that I’m not fond of that don’t share the well… you know what I mean.

Anyways… I’ll wait.

1 Like

First, people need to get into the mindset that this will probably not be anything like the games we know. This will be its own thing. As soon people accept that, we can get on with looking at this as what it is - its own thing!

I’m excited to see how it is going to be. :3

2 Likes

Bah. Give me Mega man 11 in NES graphics or Mega Man X 9 in SNES graphics.

Nice, very nice. Cool and neato too. BTW no news yet on a Mega Man X animated/anime series? :confused: :confounded:

1 Like