Killer Instinct Season 3 Details

Where’s that from, sir? Did you make it yourself?

barely saw Tusk gameplay, holy hell i am loving how he looks. im a counter type player and set ups kinda guy, he is fitting my style just like hisako! IG, you guys are nuts lol 70% with 2 meter? hes like thunder also! lol

Well, maybe limited it’s not the word

When I see the reflect I don’t recall Hisako’s counter. I see an Aganos 2.0 armor

OK. So. My 2 cents! and My thoughts! This will probably be the longest post I have ever done. I would like if you guys gave me feedback as well! I love talking to you guys about new KI stuff! :blush:

#(TUSK)

DAMN Tusk hits HARD! Is Tusk the hardest hitting character in the game? :open_mouth:

Tusk looks absolutely fun to play, as well as Kim Wu! Both Characters I will be playing, with more time on Kim Wu. Tusk with his deflect looks like a threat! I’m sure it will only be on accident most of the time. Unless someone has that GODLIKE 0.3 second reaction, I’m sure Tusk will get poked out of a lot of things. In instinct, that may be a different story.

Tusk, I will play to Crush my enemies. See them driven before me and hear the lamentations of their women.

#(My Tusk Speculation)
He seems like he will just Rush in and destroy everything (Rushdown), so people that challenge Tusk head on, Tusk might have trouble with that. Even though Tusk has a DP and such. Sure, Deflect & DP is a thing, but if the person is literally challenging Tusk, it seems that this won’t be TOO much of a problem. It is a thing to watch out for. His cancels seem like a threat, and like Keits said, Tusk is designed to be a bully. Make you think twice about pushing buttons, which is what Tusk wants. Then he can go just crazy. That statement makes me realize:

Tusk is probably SUPER unsafe on a lot of stuff! So he will need to utilize all of his moveset and cancels to get in. Looking Forward to the Tusk Stream!

#(Arbiter!)

Arbiter is shaping to be one of the most interesting characters in the game! We saw more of his moves! He looks fast actually. Shadow moves look good! You see more of the action. I’ll be honest, I looked at the Shadow Fog more than the character. LOL. Carbine looks interesting, as it looks like there is an Ammo Count at the bottom corner near his Shadow Meter, as well as that Blue Bar above his health. I would speculate more about Arby, but @rukizzel has blessed us with a stream we will all see. See you guys & Girls there soon!

DAT STAGE ULTRA
#(Kim!)
LOL Kim looks great! And She has a new saying for Instinct! In Korean! Woo, Diversity! LOL Can’t wait to see her final build! She looks good, and it seems she has more fluid animations now. Nunchucks are great, and still have that flair I love! Her abilities look more streamlined, and polished, and is looking like one of the more gorgeous characters in the game.

I mean really, you can’t say these AREN’T Beautiful graphics on a beautiful stage with a beautiful character. :heart_eyes:

#THIS IS AMAZING QUALITY

#(Rash!)

My Frog dude Rash :frog: got some cool colors! Default looks good! His Ultra has a great beat that will fit every Stage! I love how he flexes and showboats on everyone. I want to see Rash flexing and taunting Gargos. So bad…

Killer Instinct Season 3 is shaping up to be the GREATEST season EVER. Cannot wait for March 29th. It will be a while, but it will all be worth it in the end.

(Insert Closing Statement here)

8 Likes

Arbiter is bigger than Thunder, Tusk is like 6’11" or something

Retro color 6. Just you wait.

8 Likes

Do I dare ask you what color?

(Anticipates Stay Tuned™)

3 Likes

Okay so I just watched Tusks’ gameplay breakdown and I have to say, the purple shadow effect looks MUCH better in-game than it does in the screenshot they used to debut it. There’s a much more drastic range of values to it, dark to light, that gives it a nice glowing effect. While I’m still going to miss the after-image of the character following the move, I’m actually okay with this change now. Looking forward to hearing the canonical explanation behind it too!

1 Like

Thank you. they are awesome

Things I don’t like about Tusk
the sword is too wide, looks like a wooden board
you can’t see the tip of the sword when there’s no zoom out. It should have been calculated to show the whole character.
His voice and some of his warcries sound a bit off. THere’s no clear DAH.
Walk animations feel stiff. It’s the IG syndrome.
Cargo pants lol

Things I like about Tusk

when he starts swinging the sword in combos he looks like a true barbarian, looks so cool.
He’s immortal!
I love how shadow effects look on him
the effect of the glowing sword is great
The suplex!
I’ll probably main him.

3 Likes

It’s a Greatsword. Look em up. They’re huge. About the width of a broadsword. It’s supposed to look like a board.

1 Like

I do think there should be a more pronounced “D” at the start of his taunt/end quote. If they could just add it in to make it more “DAAAAH” instead of just "AAAHHHHH"
Then it’d be perfect.

googling greatsword…

looks good. Nothing like a board.

1 Like

I’m a little confused because I’ve been hearing different things when it comes to the colors. Is it true that the entire cast now has 2 additional colors? And if so, PLEASE TELL ME WHEN WE ARE GOING TO GET TO SEE THEM…or at least the Ultimate Source “exclusive in game content.” LOL!

Got sources for me? I am only asking because that would help me better explain what you saw/heard. I don’t believe we have made any mention of extra anything outside of Ultimate Source’s figures.

Well, most things in KI are exaggerated to appear more badass. Tusk’s sword is no exception.

Of course. I simply do not like this bit. There’s things I do like too about him.

1 Like

Actually, now that I’m rereading the post which wasn’t anything official to begin with, I believe he was referring to Rash’s new colors that we haven’t seen before. Awww, I got my hopes up for nothing :sweat:

Boy it’s a good thing that I don’t have to look at Tusk’s face while I’m playing as him lmao

Still, he looks very fun. Great little burst of content. Can’t wait for the 29th!

Tusk kinda reminds me of Max a little. lol