Kenshiro in Killer Instinct Season 3

Dude. Only if a good 3/4 of his ultra is:

The first 5 seconds needs to be how he activates instinct. And it’s got to play the music and sound just like 1:55-2:28. Saying afterwards.

If this happens…:scream::smile:

2 Likes

If there is one reason KI would be in my all time top 5, is if they get Kenshiro in the game somehow.

1 Like

Guyver, Kenshiro, Spawn, and Mammomax as guest characters; Would make KI Number GOAT in the video game world. It would transcend all number based list. @rukizzel @TempusChaoti @TheKeits

1 Like

Man… Raoh… just… Raoh… or souther.

The funniest thing about fist of the north star is that it is a story about love

I had to choose between Souther or Geese Howard for my profile card. Hardest choice ever :wink:

Raoh would make my day too.

There is nothing wrong with a traditional bad a s s. Why overthink characters these days?
For old times sake…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQPnJqtIMxo

2 Likes

I KNOW WHO THAT IS IN THE 1ST PIC!!!

…now if only I could remember his darn name…

Oh yea! Guyver (at least I think that’s how you spell it)!

I always remember it, because I think of MacGyver when I see him. :wink:

3 Likes

It woudl be a great way to promote the character in Japan as well. I know Hisako kind of fits this role already, but Kenshiro would be a great addition. I have been all for this for a long time!

3 Likes

In that case, I’ll want to notify Iron Galaxy as well!

Does anybody know of any Hokuto no Ken related forums to share this topic thread with? I also welcome any information on how to contact Iron Galaxy!

I saw it, and I agree that the english dub has some rather cheesy dialogue at times. "Say your goodbyes lardass, 'cause you’re already dead!"

2 Likes

If you guys ever do want to watch the anime, I’d advise you. It’s a good anime! But I’d also advise to watch the Japanese version. While there is an English dub, the dub took out some of the iconic music of the Japanese one, and kinda replaces words with other words that don’t mean the same thing. To me, you lose certain plot parts due to the dub not explaining it properly. Plus, Kenshiro sounds cooler in Japanese. It’s like Ryu from Street Fighter, while his English voice actor is amazing, it’s the Japanese version that is most iconic. :smile:

1 Like

That’s another thing I have in mind. Either recycle voice clips of Akira Kamiya’s portrayal of Ken from the anime, or just get the same person currently doing his japanese voice. I also know a good cover of “Ai wo Torimodose” to be used for his stage theme and/or the end credits upon beating arcade mode with him.

Assuming Raoh also becomes a guest fighter, he can wear Kaioh’s armor as an alternate skin.

Guyver, yeah, that’d be cool. But he can’t have his Mega Smasher “hype beam” as Fulgore has it. He would actually be very similar to Fulgore, with the blades and all. They could do a non-zoner/rushdown version, tho.

1 Like

Kenshiro would be… interesting, quite a novel idea for a guest character in this game. But I really would prefer that they kept guest characters limited to video games.

While that would be awesome I think I’d actually prefer a character who originated from a video-game.

If and when Kenshiro makes it into KI S3, he should have his costumes from at least these sources(let me know if u have any other suggestions):

Fist of the North Star original anime/manga

FotNS 2

FotNS movie, 1986

New FotNS OVAs, 2003-4

As for his instinct mode, well… shirt rips

1 Like

I think your image exploded. It got hit with the ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA…

2 Likes