Gargos is OP?

I just saw this tweet, I wonder how Gargos is OP? Can he do unbreakable combos or highest damages?..

Just watched @DJamesGoddard get REKT by Gargos in Shadow Lords. I don't think I have ever seen anything that looked so fun and OP.

— Rukari Austin (@rukizzel) April 26, 2016
2 Likes

Shao Kahn level of OP?

1 Like

Nah. I think Gargos is OP than Shao Kahn… I mean if he’s really OP, then he can be unbreakable combos or other?

They’re probably just being facetious since everyone loves to call every new character broken or OP.

2 Likes

Idk if that is good or not. I want to make him my secondary main because I like the character but if he is that strong everybody and their cousin’s grandma’s uncle Steve will be playing him and then call all of us that like him tier whores lol

F*** it. I am going to use him regardless lol

Gargos confirmed broken prior to reveal stream

This is record time

14 Likes

I bet everyone like be " OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP! OP!"

4 Likes

OP PLZ NERF KEITS PLS!!!

Lol

3 Likes

If he’s the final boss, I hope he’s going to be OP as hell for that fight. For once, I don’t want a fair fight. I want a Season 1 Shadow Jago level of frustration when rocking out to that bangin’ theme!

5 Likes

I have a feeling that Gargos will have two different versions, which are Regular, the version we will play as, and Boss, the one we will face in Shadow Lords mode. It’s like Shago during Season 1.

On a side note, I think Shadow Lords will be released alongside Gargos on the month of May…

2 Likes

There are probably levels in Shadow Lords. Gargos was probably Level 100 or something like that against the Level 20s you had in your party.

Plus Gargos can heal so…

2 Likes

Adam Isgreen already said that he is expecting Gargos to break the definition of OP. (Not exact words)

Hold on to your cheeks everybody.

He said he LOOKS OP. Big difference.

After ARIA’s fluke, we need a super OP story mode boss, like Shago’s level of OP.

Or even more. Eyedol levels of OP.

3 Likes

You’re reading too much in to that…

How is that reading into things? That’s what you said. Plus I saw a tweet from a developer about a week ago that said something similar.

1 Like

I too watched James get wrecked by SL Gargos. It was incredibly amusing. I thought James may stage a comeback after he lost his first character, as he actually got Gargos down a bar when he brought in Jago, but then… yeah… Gargos decided enough of that. I don’t think James got a hit on him after that down.

SL Gargos is a true boss. Likely the cheapest boss you’ve ever faced in a fighting game… if you don’t play well.

16 Likes

ooooooooohhhhhhh…

Well, there goes what I said.

You’re gonna probably need all three characters to beat him? Sounds like Tabuu from Smash Brawl.

EXACTLY… to beat him should frustrating and take some time and real effort, should be a last ditch maneuver that suddenly changes the outcome, all Gargos matches in story mode should end with both players in Danger fighting for the chance to hit the ultra for the KILL

Shadow Lords can’t come soon enough.

UNIVERSE PLZ

6 Likes